Re: [steiner] Re: this is real pragamme,

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
       Dear Dr Starman,
      I am too busy with the Philosophy of Freedom and the Spiritual hierachies lectures at the moment to be part of the St John lectures.
      I participated in it the last years, but this year I do not have the book at hand, and it is quite a pity that nobody has found the time to scan it.
      In the old days when people read the lectures, some time it was one person who read the lecture, and that one had
      read it aone seven times at least before reading it in front of others, so that it would not be dead reading.
      All the best,
      Franky