this is real pragamme,

  • kalyani_shalin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2006
      this is real pragamme,
      hi group friends,
      this is a real programme to earn freemoney online.
      i rceveing daily $150 dollars.there are not telling any lie.
      there are really sending,and i also getting.
      i think you also join and get free money.

      http://tinyurl.com/y6wkre

      u.s.canada residents only,
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2006
        ******* The spammer has been removed. Although, since his has been the only
        action taken by anyone for our Holy Nights study, perhaps I should have
        asked him to do a summary of a chapter instead. Spelling seemed too poor,
        though. ;->

        Clearly no one of our 224 members is interested in doing a study online
        for the Holy Nights. I will therefore cease wasting my time. Last year was a
        flop too. I don't think I'll bother trying again. Obviously everyone has
        many other things they regard as more important. I have many other things
        demanding my attention, too.

        >Subject: [steiner] this is real pragamme,
        >Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 04:28:50 -0000
        >
        >this is real pragamme,
        >hi group friends,
        >this is a real programme to earn freemoney online.
        >i rceveing daily $150 dollars.

        The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop.
        http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/
      • Leslie Loy
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
          Starman,

          Are you aware of Lynn Jericho's (http://lynnjericho.com) work with
          meditations for the Holy Nights? I understand your desire to discuss
          the meditations, but you may find her work interesting, or at least
          somewhat stimulating.

          http://www.innerchristmas.com/hnm1228.html (4th Night's Meditations);
          join her mailing list for each evening's meditations).

          All the best,
          Leslie
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
            ******* Yes, I joined Lynn Jericho's thing and get a message every night for
            the 12 Nights. For people who desire to sit passively and merely receive
            things sent by someone else it's fine, but it has nothing to do with the
            study of anthroposophy, much less the intensive study being done now in
            communities based on anthroposophy. What that's about is, let's say you're
            a Steiner school teacher or just a parent trying to give your child or
            children a Waldorf education---- well, you and others doing the same would
            take up a cycle of Steiner's lectures on education and study it intensively
            every night for 12 nights, as Steiner gave the lectures every night for 12
            or 14 nights originally. Or in a bio-dynamic farming community, people might
            study the Agriculture lectures, or if a group was working with
            anthroposophic medicine they'd take up something about that.

            It's definitely not for lazy people, but then neither is anthroposophy:
            just imagine being part of the group at the original lectures and trying to
            grasp it all "live", as it was delivered each night. And Steiner did not
            want a stenographer there, he wanted what he said to remain alive in the
            souls of those with the will to take it up on the spot and do something with
            it! The people who make the excuse now that it's "too fast" would have never
            been ready to understand the man when he was alive, wouldn't have been able
            to take it up then and aren't ready to now. In communities, we ready
            ourselves to do the intensive study over the 12 Nights and also prepare
            artistic activities for the group to do together at the start of each
            meeting.

            I don't know what people want to use this group for, but clearly it's not
            anything of use like an intensive study together. Just please don't convince
            yourself that receiving nice touchy-feely e-mails saying nice thoughts has
            any relation at all to the real work needed to grasp anthroposophy or carry
            our movement onward. It must be taken up in life, by the will. All of you
            are using your will every day, is there nothing out of anthroposophy you
            desire to connect to it? Is it going to remain just a nice head-study, not
            applied anywhere? If you ARE applying it, share where you are doing so and
            see if others are. The internet can supply so much information to people all
            over the world, and we have all of Steiner's contributions at our
            fingertips, and hundreds of members supposedly interested in his work
            here----can't the group use it for anything?

            I'm always ready to help if it did, but for now this 'study' is canceled
            due to the lack of interest. You all are not the only people who are busy.
            Perhaps people can suggest what they'd like the group to do in 2007.

            >From: "Leslie Loy" <leslielal@...>
            >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [steiner] Re: this is real pragamme,
            >Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:33:31 -0000
            >
            >Starman,
            >
            >Are you aware of Lynn Jericho's (http://lynnjericho.com) work with
            >meditations for the Holy Nights? I understand your desire to discuss
            >the meditations, but you may find her work interesting, or at least
            >somewhat stimulating.
            >
            >http://www.innerchristmas.com/hnm1228.html (4th Night's Meditations);
            >join her mailing list for each evening's meditations).
            >
            >All the best,
            >Leslie

            Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
            it now
          • eurythmy
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
               Dear Dr Starman,
              I am too busy with the Philosophy of Freedom and the Spiritual hierachies lectures at the moment to be part of the St John lectures.
              I participated in it the last years, but this year I do not have the book at hand, and it is quite a pity that nobody has found the time to scan it.
              In the old days when people read the lectures, some time it was one person who read the lecture, and that one had
              read it aone seven times at least before reading it in front of others, so that it would not be dead reading.
              All the best,
              Franky