Holy Nights

  • Sarah Ford Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006
      I can share some offerings for people's holy nights contemplation.
      Here in East Clare we are studying the 12 virtues for the 3rd year.
      We start with Pisces & Magnanimity and work backwards taking one
      virtue per night. Here are the first 3 meditations, Steiner's Zodiac
      meditations & something that I produced out of my Magnanimity
      meditation.

      Enjoy!

      Sarah FE