RE: [steiner] Re: Holy Nights Study

    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 22, 2006
      ******* Well, it's easier when the book is online so everyone has a copy to
      read. I'll try to post some summaries of chapters, and I guess besides that
      and the summaries in our old Files section, folks will just have to each get
      a copy of the book. That's Dr. Steiner's lectures on the Gospel of St. John
      in Hamburg in May 1908. I have it in the original German and the English,
      but I don't have time to scan it all in. But I'll make some time to start us
      off, or rather those of us who receive the e-mails in real time, on the
      first night.

      >From: "Nina" <emeraldnina@...>
      >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [steiner] Re: Holy Nights Study
      >Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:52:27 -0000
      >
      >--- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...>
      >wrote:
      > > communicating here with other anthroposophists, isn't there anything
      >people want to come together to do?
      > > Starman
      >Dear Starman,
      >All we have of 1908 series is the file Holy Nights summary selections.
      >Seems lectures are already summarized. Am looking forward to reading
      >each one, each Holy Night and I'm sure others are too. Another
      >available selection might have provided easier participation. I was
      >not offering this yr since have not read enough core materials. Hope
      >nothing I've written is "out of step" with the harmony we are aiming
      >for with the holidays. NINA

      Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series. �Who will win?
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001