Re: GWT to be expelled/Steiner's Past Lives/12 Holy Nights

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 17, 2006
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote
      > check my notes but I thought taught by teacher that Steiner was
      indeed Gilgamesh not Enkidu??? I have to get this cleared up?!
      Chantel

      Dear Chantel,
      Dr. Little,in her Cayce book, "Secrets of the Ancient World" wrote:
      "The individual usually credited with the establishment of the first
      ziggurat at Urek is Gilgamesh. The Epic of Gilgamesh is written on
      clay tablets, relates that Gilgamesh was the first historical king of
      ancient Mesopotamia...Gilgamesh had accumulated all the knowledge and
      history of the world before the Great Flood."
      The Steiner archives appear to be a modern equivalent,and even more
      extraordinary. Don't know anything about Enkidu. Fortunate for
      you,Chantel,to have attended Steiner College!
      For me,placement there is enough. Starman may be sure of his source
      and I'm sure he will tell us. Did you locate your notes? NINA
    • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 17, 2006
        In a message dated 12/17/2006 4:32:34 A.M. Central Standard Time, emeraldnina@... writes:
        The Steiner archives appear to be a modern equivalent,and even more
        extraordinary. Don't know anything about Enkidu. Fortunate for
        you,Chantel, to have attended Steiner College!
        For me,placement there is enough. Starman may be sure of his source
        and I'm sure he will tell us. Did you locate your notes? NINA
        I am doing so much research my head is spinning.  I would have to dig through piles to find those three year old workshop notes.  I don't want to name the professor in case there is a mistake here.  I have studied the individualites of Gil and Enkidu many times.  Its a fascinating story to say the least.  I read a nice version of it to my fifth grader last year as well (waldorf homeschoolers). There are so many peices to this puzzle I can't get into it right now.  Maybe later after I have more of the peices.  God, I am racking my brain I swear he said Gilgamesh!  Grrr, Chantel

        Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 18, 2006
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:
          > so much research my head is spinning. > individualites of Gil and
          Enkidu many times. Its a fascinating story... >Maybe later after I
          have more of the peices.... > Chantel
          Dear Chantel, Will look forward to it. Meanwhile, you take care - NINA