GWT to be expelled?

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 14, 2006
      More Anthro politics:

      http://888goya.org/New_Developments.50.0.html

      RM

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 14, 2006
        *******I personally know two members of the Vorstand (Executive Council) of
        the Society. This mean-spirited demagoguery accusing them of all being liars
        is offensive.

        I have no idea what all this legalistic stuff about the status of the
        Society since 1923 is about, but it seems to be the work of a few people who
        have far too much time on their hands. I don't see it contributing to the
        work of our movement one iota, merely giving some people a soap box to stand
        on and make shrill political rhetoric. The Executive Council finally took
        all the legal steps in response to the continued carping, but that just
        resulted in increased whining. I don't see all that energy helping one
        single school or farm--- or person. All it does is show how disunited and
        contentious a group we can be.

        >From: Robert Mason <robertsmason_99@...>
        >To: steiner list <steiner@yahoogroups.com>, yahoo anthroposophy
        ><anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com>, a t list
        ><anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [steiner] GWT to be expelled?
        >Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:01:12 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >More Anthro politics:
        >
        >http://888goya.org/New_Developments.50.0.html
        >
        >RM

        >Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
        >http://new.mail.yahoo.com

        age, and price. Try it!
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 15, 2006
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...>
          wrote:
          >. All it does is show how disunited and contentious a group we can
          be. Starman

          Dear Starman,
          Read more chapters of "Inner Impulses of Evolution" lecture since
          liked Mexican Mysteries so much (please notify when you are able to
          add file). Found Steiner's goal about anthroposophical movement
          expressed therein:
          "...this movement would be founded on these two principles: The
          without should kindle self-knowledge; the within should teach
          knowledge of the world. In these two statements, or rather in their
          realization in the world lies true spiritual insight into existence
          and the impulse to real human love, to a love filled with insight."
          Hope these said problems can be worked through. I guess they are
          examples of the "real work".
          NINA

          P.S. In earlier post, I shared Heidenreich's statement how
          he "wondered who Steiner was?" Can you please tell me if Dr. Steiner
          detailed his past lives? Thought I saw something of yours that sounded
          like he had been Thomas Aquinas (may have misinterpreted it and/or
          possibly reference for another person/Could not locate where found,
          tried your East West but page not available).
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 15, 2006
            In earlier post, I shared Heidenreich's statement how
            >he "wondered who Steiner was?" Can you please tell me if Dr. Steiner
            >detailed his past lives? Thought I saw something of yours that sounded
            >like he had been Thomas Aquinas (may have misinterpreted it and/or
            >possibly reference for another person/Could not locate where found,
            >tried your East West but page not available).
            ******* Dr. Steiner told his close pupils privately that he had indeed been
            Thomas Aquinas, who in turn was the reincarnation of Aristotle, whom Aquinas
            was the major interpreter of.
            He also identifed both as later incarnations of one of the semi-legendary
            characters from the Epic of Gilgamesh, I believe the one called Enkidu.

            P.S. We have only about a week before the 12 Holy Nights now. It sounds like
            people are happy with taking up the 1908 Hamburg Gospel of John lectures.
            They are available to read or download on the Steiner e-library.

          • Nina
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 15, 2006
              Thank-you Starman! It is totally believable that DR. Steiner was both
              Aquinas and Aristotle,(Enkidu/don't know much about him) - NINA
              Read Walter Stein on "Thomas Acquinas and the Grail"
              "And so the name of Christ is the Divine Name, the Name of His Glory.
              That is the message of these four epistles. He alone finds the Christ
              in His glory who lifts himself to the stage of mastership, where he
              becomes like unto the angels. Such a one was Thomas Aquinas, who for
              this reason went by the name Doctor Angelicus."
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 15, 2006
                >....tried your East West but page not available).

                All pages associated with www.kcpost.net are down for now, including
                East Meets West. This weekend some time, I'll cut and past all the
                essays in E.M.W. and post them in our group files so every one can
                have access to that information. My Web server company was charging
                me what I think was a bit too much money and so I decided to drop
                their services and to start anew. Since I have no desire right now
                to start another blog, it might we awhile before I get around to
                building a new site. Instead of writing blog entries I'm spending
                that time writing my psychic-supernatural-horror-fantasia novella,
                The Pentakotic Gateway.

                In the words of Billy Bayber:

                "The Pentakotic Gateway, herein, was rendered by an artist in paint,
                but upon the luminiferous ether it is a mystical fact. Let those who
                have eyes see the Gateway. It is branded, as if by a flame, in the
                Soul of the World, and is open to all, though not all are worthy to
                pass. In appearance the Gateway is a white light."

                "The Gateway will appear, it will open, and if so desired the soul
                of the initiate will enter a future beyond the light. Beware.

                "Unless the mental traveler has committed himself to the Great Work,
                then avert your eyes from the gateway. The experience will manifest
                great fear and suffering within the un-initiated, which is not God's
                will, but rather the diabolical will of Lucifer."
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 16, 2006

                  > All pages associated with www.kcpost.net are down for now,
                  > Instead of writing blog entries I'm spending
                  that time writing my psychic-supernatural-horror-fantasia novella,
                  The Pentakotic Gateway.

                  Dear Matthew,
                  Mystery solved! Much joy to you in your novella creation - We'll be
                  wondering what happens with Billy Bayber! NINA
                • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 16, 2006
                    In a message dated 12/15/2006 9:53:28 A.M. Central Standard Time, DrStarman@... writes:
                    He also identifed both as later incarnations of one of the semi-legendary
                    characters from the Epic of Gilgamesh, I believe the one called Enkidu.
                    I'd have to check my notes but I thought for sure I was taught by a teacher from SteinerCollege that Steiner was indeed Gilgamesh not Enkidu??? I have to get this cleared up?!  Chantel

                    ~Be a heretic of reality~

                  • Nina
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 17, 2006
                      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote
                      > check my notes but I thought taught by teacher that Steiner was
                      indeed Gilgamesh not Enkidu??? I have to get this cleared up?!
                      Chantel

                      Dear Chantel,
                      Dr. Little,in her Cayce book, "Secrets of the Ancient World" wrote:
                      "The individual usually credited with the establishment of the first
                      ziggurat at Urek is Gilgamesh. The Epic of Gilgamesh is written on
                      clay tablets, relates that Gilgamesh was the first historical king of
                      ancient Mesopotamia...Gilgamesh had accumulated all the knowledge and
                      history of the world before the Great Flood."
                      The Steiner archives appear to be a modern equivalent,and even more
                      extraordinary. Don't know anything about Enkidu. Fortunate for
                      you,Chantel,to have attended Steiner College!
                      For me,placement there is enough. Starman may be sure of his source
                      and I'm sure he will tell us. Did you locate your notes? NINA
                    • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 17, 2006
                        In a message dated 12/17/2006 4:32:34 A.M. Central Standard Time, emeraldnina@... writes:
                        The Steiner archives appear to be a modern equivalent,and even more
                        extraordinary. Don't know anything about Enkidu. Fortunate for
                        you,Chantel, to have attended Steiner College!
                        For me,placement there is enough. Starman may be sure of his source
                        and I'm sure he will tell us. Did you locate your notes? NINA
                        I am doing so much research my head is spinning.  I would have to dig through piles to find those three year old workshop notes.  I don't want to name the professor in case there is a mistake here.  I have studied the individualites of Gil and Enkidu many times.  Its a fascinating story to say the least.  I read a nice version of it to my fifth grader last year as well (waldorf homeschoolers). There are so many peices to this puzzle I can't get into it right now.  Maybe later after I have more of the peices.  God, I am racking my brain I swear he said Gilgamesh!  Grrr, Chantel

                        Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage
                      • Nina
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 18, 2006
                          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:
                          > so much research my head is spinning. > individualites of Gil and
                          Enkidu many times. Its a fascinating story... >Maybe later after I
                          have more of the peices.... > Chantel
                          Dear Chantel, Will look forward to it. Meanwhile, you take care - NINA