Soul-Calendar, 35th Week after Easter

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      The "Calendar of the Soul"

      Dr. Rudolf Steiner gave out the 'Soul-Calendar' in 1912, consisting of 52

      days.

      constellation SAGITTARIUS from December 1st through January 4th in our era.
      A version of the new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original
      Soul-Calendar, done by an artist from Steiner's sketches & indications, is
      attached to this e-mail.

      This week's mantra.
      uses symbolic images like the Zodiac image ("Imaginations") to awaken
      spiritual sight, and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing.
      experience.

      English to German.

      * M A N T R A # 3 5 *
      Kann ich das Sein erkennen
      Dass es sich wiederfindet
      Im Seelenschaffensdrange?
      Ich fuhle, das mir Macht verlieh'n
      Das eigne Selbst dem Weltenselbst
      Als Glied bescheiden einzuleben.

      Can I so know Existence
      That it is found again
      In my Soul's Creative Urge?
      I feel that Might is lent me
      For my Self to live at one with
      and be a modest instrument of the World-Self.

      Throughout the Fall our Self-Consciousness grows. Last week, we found
      within this growing self-consciousness the World's power flowing into deeds
      in such a way that the self could imprint its nature onto the world.
      This week the soul seeks to so know the world that it is that world, not
      just the
      self, which works creatively in us; and we feel power lent us to so be one
      with the world.

      **********************************

      some of the spiritual figures and events connected with the days.

      Sunday, December 10th. Moon Virgo. 1520 Luther burns Papal Bull.

      Monday, December 11th. Moon Virgo. 1843 Robert Koch born.

      Tuesday, December 12th. Moon Virgo. Last Quarter. Albrecht von Haller died
      1777.

      Wednesday, December 13th. Moon Libra. Friedrich Hebbel died 1863.

      Thursday, December 14th. Moon Libra. Tycho Brahe born 1546.

      Friday, December 15th. Moon Scorpio. St. Ignatius.

      Saturday, December 16th. Moon Scorpio. Ludwig van Beethoven born 1770.
      Wilhelm Grimm died 1878.

      Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version.�Join now.
      http://ideas.live.com