Re: [steiner] the study....

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 91 , Jan 2, 2001
      Dear Morgan,
      Thanks for your kind comment about the u-chart. As for the
      lack of dialogue, I felt that I wanted to digest the summaries
      before commenting on them. I would hope that dialogue will
      continue for long after the 12 nights are over.
      Sena
      Message 91 of 91 , Dec 24, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the steiner
        group.

        File : /Culture, Law and Economy.doc
        Uploaded by : durwardstarman <DrStarman@...>
        Description : Article by Dr. Steiner in Soziale Zunkunft, Sept. 1919

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        durwardstarman <DrStarman@...>