Re: [steiner] Re: People who "channel"

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 6, 2006
      In a message dated 11/25/2006 3:31:42 P.M. Central Standard Time, DrStarman@... writes:
      *******No,I don't think SHE chose it! Iit was given to her because of her
      one-sided self-righteousness. And that was before she put that big ego into
      a personality fragment and started calling it 'Ramtha", as the alcoholic
      Jane Roberts years before had done with her imaginary 'Seth'.

      *********Starman, didn't Steiner himself succomb to alcohol to tune out his own psychic stuff?  I don't know enough about Jane Roberts and don't have any interest.

      Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 7, 2006
        *******There's a story from somewhere that Steiner used alcohol in his
        thirties to erase the psychic ability he was born with, because he couldn't
        control it and so wanted to strart out with none and re-develop it. However,
        I've never read he himself saying anything like that---- not even in his
        autobiography, written as he lay dying, where you'd think if he'd done
        anything like that he wouldn't be shy about admitting it by then.
        Unfortunately, there are so many stories about him which arre of doubtful
        validity.

        >From: Cheeseandsalsa@...
        >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [steiner] Re: People who "channel"
        >Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 01:23:53 EST
        >

        >In a message dated 11/25/2006 3:31:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        >DrStarman@... writes:
        >
        >*******No,I don't think SHE chose it! Iit was given to her because of her
        >one-sided self-righteousness. And that was before she put that big ego
        >into
        >a personality fragment and started calling it 'Ramtha", as the alcoholic
        >Jane Roberts years before had done with her imaginary 'Seth'.
        >

        >*********Starman, didn't Steiner himself succomb to alcohol to tune out
        >his
        >own psychic stuff? I don't know enough about Jane Roberts and don't have
        >any
        >interest.
        >

        >Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage

        Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version.�Join now.
        http://ideas.live.com
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 9, 2006
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:
          > In a message dated 11/25/2006 3:31:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
          > DrStarman wrote...
          > Jane Roberts years before had done with her imaginary Seth 'Starman

          Dear Starman,
          Gifted woman (Eliz/told about in earler post re-personal
          predictions) used to have "Shining Lady" tv show. My original UC
          goal was to study her as Dr. Bro had Cayce. As previously stated,
          did not have enough "bearings" to succeed. She lived in Ca and I
          would not go live there (too afraid of Cayce's predictions). She
          hosted seminar w/Drs.Krippner/Cerminara/Hynek. Later, Dr.K told me
          she never received recognition she deserved. Reason I'm mentioning
          this is because on one of her shows, someone asked about Jane
          Roberts. Eliz said she knew her and that "She was quite a remarkable
          lady".
          Start my book out speaking of her,
          "Elizabeth, how do you know these things?"
          "Nina, I see pictures, I hear things, I just know."
          David Wilcock shares a great deal about Seth online. Best
          understanding is that he was a 5th dimensional being in contact with
          Jane (he appears to look like grey ET's Streiber wrote about). Shift
          of the Ages, Ch 4 on Breath of the Divine and Superstring
          Theory/Science of Oneness, Ch 14 on Vedic Yoga, Seth and Multi-
          dimensional Cosmology.(Vedic concept of trutis is literally
          identical to Consciousness units.)
          One quote he shared peaked my curiosity. Am elementary Steiner
          student but this one from Seth sounded deep:
          "There are electromagnetic structures, so to speak, that are
          presently beyond your scientific instruments, units that are the
          basic carriers of perception." also, "...the fetus utilizes these
          units. So does any consciousness including that of a plant. Cells
          are not just responsive to light because this is the order of
          things, but because an emotional desire to perceive light is
          present."
          Have "NATURE'S OPEN SECRET: Intro to Goethe's Scientific Writings"
          but have not read it yet.
          Felt had to honor Elizabeth and share the above. Any and all Steiner
          pointers welcome, will thank you in advance - NINA
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 13, 2006
            >Dear Starman,
            >I'm not a dingbat.
            > Yes, let's watch for deceptions, guard our own thoughts, meditate
            and pray, create peacefulness within so there can be peace outside.NINA

            Dear Group,
            Was aware when wrote above that it reflected an attitude of division
            (imply that others characterized as "dingbats" are inferior). Wrote
            Starman privately but that did nothing for vibes sent here. Something
            important got lost in shuffle when trying to "justify". "Yes, Nina ,
            follow your own advice."... I'm sorry - ME

            Realize how vast the topic is. When reading "According to Luke", about
            Elijah, Dr.Steiner said:"Elijah was one such being whose I-being could
            not penetrate his physical body. As I said earlier, such personalities
            were said to be "filled with the Holy Spirit." He went on to describe
            more how Elijah was different: "External forces influence the
            developing physical beings to such an extent that the individualities
            in question incarnate as inspired, ecstatic or seemingly spirit-driven
            personalities whose knowledge greatly exceeds the capacity of their
            ordinary intelligence.Every Old Testament prophet was such a
            personality...Personalities like this retreat into solitude from time
            to time. The portion of the I that is used by the persoanlity then
            withdraws, inducing ecstatic and unconscious states, and the spirit
            speaks into the person from outside. Elijah was especially receptive
            to inspiration from above. His actions, his speech, his gestures
            originated not only in the part of the I that inhabited his body but
            also in divine-spiritual beings who disclosed themselves through him."

            "The mighty words Elijah spoke in the ninth century before Christ were
            actually God's words and his gestures God's gestures.Something similar
            was true of John the Baptist, since Elijah's experience was
            reenlivened in him."
            "The Luke Gospel speaks vividly of John, introducing us to the true
            being of another individuality of the early Christian era. We
            familiarize oursselves with the Gospels only when we rise to an
            understanding of each word's intended meaning. Luke's introduction
            states that he will recount the communications of 'independent
            seers'.These independent seers,however, did not simply see events on
            the physical plane. They saw the true circumstances that were
            gradually revealed through the ages."
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 24, 2007
              > In a message dated 11/25/2006 3:31:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
              > DrStarman@... writes:
              > *******No,I don't think SHE chose it! Iit was given to her because
              of her one-sided self-righteousness. And that was before she put that
              big ego into a personality fragment and started calling it 'Ramtha",
              as the alcoholic Jane Roberts years before had done with her
              imaginary 'Seth'.
              Dear Starman,
              Welcome back! While you were on your honeymoon, I spoke with a friend
              who is on a Seth list. She said Jane Roberts was NOT an alcoholic. Can
              you please share your source with me so can share it with her? Thanks -
              NINA