Re: Gurdjieff

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
      <thepathofthesunflower@...>
      > I haven't read Robert Powell but will look out for it...Caryn
      Enjoy your holiday Caryn!
      When I read your history, thought you'd like these books:
      Christian Hermetic Astrology:The Star of Magi and the Life of Christ
      Hermetic Astrology,vol.1, Astrology and Reincarnation
      Hermetic Astrology,vol.2, Astrological Biography(significance of time
      fr conception to birth considered in relation to the unfolding of
      human biography in seven-year cycles.)
      Your peaceful radiance is an inspiration. NINA
    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 7, 2006
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:

        > --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
        > <thepathofthesunflower@>
        > > I haven't read Robert Powell but will look out for it...Caryn
        > Enjoy your holiday Caryn!
        > When I read your history, thought you'd like these books:
        > Christian Hermetic Astrology:The Star of Magi and the Life of Christ
        > Hermetic Astrology,vol.1, Astrology and Reincarnation
        > Hermetic Astrology,vol.2, Astrological Biography(significance of time
        > fr conception to birth considered in relation to the unfolding of
        > human biography in seven-year cycles.)
        > Your peaceful radiance is an inspiration. NINA

        Those books sound wonderful - thanks so much Nina.
        Your gentle wisdom is beautiful and appreciated.

        Much love
        Caryn