St John summaries

  • Nick Mandoki
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Dear all,

      Firstly I would like to send a big thank you to all who have posted
      summaries so far. I have found these a very useful aid to the study.

      I have read the lectures before a number of times, but never at such
      speed. It has taken all of my efforts just to keep up, let alone join
      in the discussions that have arisen. There is so much in this series
      of lectures which is so profound. I hope that the discussions will
      continue after the study period so that I might be able to devote
      more time to the issues raised.

      Sena, are chapters 11 & 12 still unassigned ? I would be happy to
      take one, say chapter 11. Is this O.K. ?

      Seasons greetings to all,

      Nick
    • Sena Fernando
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        Dear Nick,
        I would be grateful if you would take Chapter 11.
        Sena

        Create a free homepage at http://www.esotericlinks.com/userpages/index.shtml

        mailto:sena@...