Re: Gurdjieff

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hi Nina

      Hope you are well - we went a bit quite didn't we!
      I haven't read Robert Powell but will look out for it.

      I loved what you said : "Peace in human hearts in whom goodwill
      dwells."

      A wonderful affirmative thought for the day :)

      Love and Light
      Caryn
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
        <thepathofthesunflower@...>
        > I haven't read Robert Powell but will look out for it...Caryn
        Enjoy your holiday Caryn!
        When I read your history, thought you'd like these books:
        Christian Hermetic Astrology:The Star of Magi and the Life of Christ
        Hermetic Astrology,vol.1, Astrology and Reincarnation
        Hermetic Astrology,vol.2, Astrological Biography(significance of time
        fr conception to birth considered in relation to the unfolding of
        human biography in seven-year cycles.)
        Your peaceful radiance is an inspiration. NINA
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 7, 2006
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:

          > --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
          > <thepathofthesunflower@>
          > > I haven't read Robert Powell but will look out for it...Caryn
          > Enjoy your holiday Caryn!
          > When I read your history, thought you'd like these books:
          > Christian Hermetic Astrology:The Star of Magi and the Life of Christ
          > Hermetic Astrology,vol.1, Astrology and Reincarnation
          > Hermetic Astrology,vol.2, Astrological Biography(significance of time
          > fr conception to birth considered in relation to the unfolding of
          > human biography in seven-year cycles.)
          > Your peaceful radiance is an inspiration. NINA

          Those books sound wonderful - thanks so much Nina.
          Your gentle wisdom is beautiful and appreciated.

          Much love
          Caryn