Re: [steiner] Re: Gurdjieff and Wyly

  • celestial_vision@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
      Starman,
      I would like a decision from the moderator or temporay moderator as to the direction of the group. Some here vote for including every idea under the sun on this group in the spirit of friendship and brotherhood. Isn't that nice?

      I am interested in Steiner's ideas, methods and teachings and that is why I am at this group and not at James Wyly's or some other fourth way group. I do know a considerable amount about Fourth Way and can tell you that it is not being presented properly here but I will not go into it because this is not the place for it. For those still taken by this subject in regards to WyLy and equality of viewpoints on a Steiner forum here's a tip, please look into the much discussed and very precise Fourth Way concepts of "Lunatic" and "Wrong Magnetic Center" and "B Inluence". But I am voting that you please do it somewhere else.

      I vote that a Steiner forum should not be a free for all, and if that is what you want then please let me know as soon as possible. I had been giving this time to die out on its own, but it seems some are still craving Wylyisms and intent on bashing Fourth Way.

      Starman, I know that the group wasn't very active before the latest invasion, but for someone like me who is currently interested in Steiner, this is no longer a very useful place to be.
      Please let me know what you think.
      - Stephen
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
        *******That fellow joined the group making his settings one-way, in other
        words so he wouldn't hear from us all here; he then cross-posted from
        another group a bunch of stuff about his interpretations of Gurdjieff. He
        thereby showed no interest in what this group is about, and was talking
        about subjects that have nothing to do with Steiner. There's no question he
        didn't belong here.

        People who want to hear him can join his (one-way) group where only he
        can post, and they can hear him every day. People who want to discuss
        Gurdjieff can join a Gurdjieff group. This group is for the study of
        Steiner, and he had nothing to say about him and wasn't interessted in
        hearing what we have to say about him. 'Nuff said.

        >From: celestial_vision@...
        >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [steiner] Re: Gurdjieff and Wyly
        >Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:30:19 +0000
        >
        >Starman,
        >I would like a decision from the moderator or temporay moderator as to the
        >direction of the group. Some here vote for including every idea under the
        >sun on this group in the spirit of friendship and brotherhood. Isn't that
        >nice?
        >
        >I am interested in Steiner's ideas, methods and teachings and that is why I
        >am at this group and not at James Wyly's or some other fourth way group. I
        >do know a considerable amount about Fourth Way and can tell you that it is
        >not being presented properly here but I will not go into it because this is
        >not the place for it. For those still taken by this subject in regards to
        >WyLy and equality of viewpoints on a Steiner forum here's a tip, please
        >look into the much discussed and very precise Fourth Way concepts of
        >"Lunatic" and "Wrong Magnetic Center" and "B Inluence". But I am voting
        >that you please do it somewhere else.
        >
        >I vote that a Steiner forum should not be a free for all, and if that is
        >what you want then please let me know as soon as possible. I had been
        >giving this time to die out on its own, but it seems some are still craving
        >Wylyisms and intent on bashing Fourth Way.
        >
        >Starman, I know that the group wasn't very active before the latest
        >invasion, but for someone like me who is currently interested in Steiner,
        >this is no longer a very useful place to be.
        >Please let me know what you think.
        >- Stephen

        Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends
        list.
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...>
          wrote:

          *******That fellow joined the group making his settings one-way, in
          other words so he wouldn't hear from us all here; he then cross-
          posted from another group a bunch of stuff about his interpretations
          of Gurdjieff. He thereby showed no interest in what this group is
          about, and was talking about subjects that have nothing to do with
          Steiner. There's no question he didn't belong here.

          People who want to hear him can join his (one-way) group where only
          he can post, and they can hear him every day. People who want to
          discuss Gurdjieff can join a Gurdjieff group. This group is for the
          study of Steiner, and he had nothing to say about him and wasn't
          interessted in hearing what we have to say about him. 'Nuff said.

          Point taken and respected.
          Caryn