Jesus/Gnostics/Raphael

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      The gnostics believe that Jesus lived on after the crucifixion and traveled with MM.  Steiner says that he died because he couldn't house the Christ being any longer.  Yet, Steiner talks about Raphael and it seems to me that Raphael painted a gnostic painting in the sistine Madonna with Joseph of Arimathea and MM.  This is a question I hope I can come to terms with.  Thanks for any help. Chantel