RE: [steiner] Great White Eagle

  • Mary Ellen Armstrong
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
            To All,
                I have been a member for a while, but do not post much, not for lack of trying, but because the "post police" apparently edit me.....Nonetheless, having been associated with the Steiner movement for many years, ( I grew up in Garden City, Long Island and my kids went to Waldorf in Chapel Hill) it would seem that as time progresses the Steiner devotees would allow everyone a "voice".....
                I do not know James, but he at least brings some "flavor" to the posts which for me is a good thing.....Otherwise, things would continue to get a bit "stuffy" ( I am being kind here )...
              Two group members have contacted me off line in regards to this....I am not one to remain in the closet, so I know I at least speak for three people in the group....Isn't there room for everyone ?......I would like to think that Dr. Steiner would cut people some slack.....
             Thanks for reading this and PLEASE post it.......Peace, Mary Ellen....

      My2Cents <my2cents@...> wrote:

      Dear James and All,

      James, although I live not far from San Francisco's beacheso, I find your concept interesting on a supposedly Steiner list. Perhaps we all should return to discussing Steiner and Anthroposophy? I have been a member of this list for quite some years, and am saddened by the lack of discussion given to its raison d'etre: Steiner!

      Of course when I think of Steiner I immediately think of Anthroposophy, which entered into this world via Rudolf Steiner. I don't recall his ever resorting to embarrassing designations for what he said/wrote.

      Please, List Members! Let us return to Steiner and his gift, Anthroposophy!

      Hopefully,

      My 2 Cents

      --- On Sun 11/26, James Wyly < wylyjames@hotmail. com > wrote:

      I felt an extraordinary sensation only a few days
      ago to confirm it for me again. Sitting in my kitchen
      and looking out the window I felt the distinct
      sensation of being near the beach in the San
      Francisco area. It was as though I were mind to
      mind connected "psychically" in some way to someone
      over there reading my shit on these lists.

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
      Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway. com