James Wyly

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 27, 2006
      James who art thou with your teachings of all these things and the
      fourth way method? Is this east meets west? Is this the memories of
      Planet Luci-Bel?

      ... and the sky exploded with a mighty crash as we fell into the sun
      and the first one said to the second one there I hope you having fun ..

      Is this just you?

      A song for me:

      Have you come here for forgiveness
      Have you come to raise the dead
      Have you come to play Jesus
      To the lepers in your head
      Did I ask too much
      More than I got
      You ask me to enter
      Then you make me crawl
      Love is a temper
      Love is a flame
      Am I holding unto all I got
      And all I got is you
      We one but we not the same

      Peaceful love
      Caryn
    • celestial_vision@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 27, 2006
        Caryn,
        He is only supposed to post here but he doesn't like to:

        or here:

        Somehow he got out or we left the door open here.

        My inbox is getting full of it. As typical.

        Starman - your thoughts?

        - Stephen
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 27, 2006
          *******James Wyly is some 50 year old man from California, according to his
          info sheet, who would never have answered your question, because he joined
          this group yesterday and immediately set his membership to receive no e-mail
          from it, then sent to us all his frequently profane conversations from some
          other group, apparently believing that we all desperately wanted to hear
          them ----while of course we had nothing to say that he was interested in
          hearing, so his "communication" ('munication'?) was all one-way.

          Now he couldn't answer if he wanted to because he has been returned to
          the Outer Darkness reserved for spammers and all those not interested in
          Steiner---- which, in case they never noticed, is the name of this group,
          not Gurdjieff.

          Gurdjieff is an interesting case of a failed guru, one of so many in the
          twentieth century. I suppose you could say he was trying to do what Steiner
          actually did, but he couldn't because he didn't progress high enough, see
          clearly enough, and was addicted to playing mind games with everyone who
          came to him to learn instead of doing anything productive with them.
          (Gurdjieff once came to the Goetheanum and met Steiner, I heard, but I have
          no details of their meeting.)

          If people find their way to Gurdjieff, well, lead them along to Steiner
          and they'll find the real thing they're looking for. Of course they will
          first have to deal with the Lucifer within them, as you correctly picked up
          about the source of 'inspiration' for Mr. Wyly--- which most lower spiritual
          leaders than Steiner are oblivious to and which is what corrupts their
          movements.

          >From: "thepathofthesunflower" <thepathofthesunflower@...>
          >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [steiner] James Wyly
          >Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:49:11 -0000
          >
          >James who art thou with your teachings of all these things and the
          >fourth way method? Is this east meets west? Is this the memories of
          >Planet Luci-Bel?

          Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version.�Join now.
          http://ideas.live.com
        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 28, 2006
            Starman and Stephen your level heads over the James posts is
            appreciated. This is the very reason why Rudolf Steiner is such a
            solid foundation for spiritual guidance. Anthroposophy - a spiritual
            science using the rational mind.

            The interesting thing with James's posts is it has brought to light
            what is going on in the internet world. Propaganda hypnotism. Using
            both Ahriman (material) forces in technology and Luciferic (illusive)
            influences in playing with people's mind.

            I often wonder what the doctor would have said about the internet world
            if he was speaking in this day.

            My regards
            Caryn
          • thepathofthesunflower
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 28, 2006
              Thanks Stephen

              That is quite a claim James is making in his forum. You know it is
              said 'One cannot stand in the same river twice'.

              The river runs swiftly and smoothly there is no opportunity to think
              where the water was before it passed by; for it has already gone.

              I sincerely hope James finds peace within himself; the information he
              is carrying can make one quite dizzy and caught up in it all. I can
              understand where he is coming from though and reading his posts I
              take it his intentions are for good. But 'normal' people will not
              understand this or him and this may create confusement in a already
              confusing world.

              Voidness or nothingness is a great place to be at times its calming
              and silent; no bothers or hassles - just empty space - filled with
              the ever knowing presence of Love in its stillness.

              May the angels of Love be with you James.
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 28, 2006
                --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
                <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
                >> I sincerely hope James finds peace within himself;
                > May the angels of Love be with you James.

                Dear Caryn,
                Many of us may have felt that wish you so beautifully described. But
                you made it love in expression...Thanks Sunflower! NINA
                P.S. Please write me privately about your kids/we can share.
              • eurythmy
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 28, 2006
                  Dear all,
                  James first message on is group: 28 July 2005 is copied below
                  It speaks for itself and does not invite answers.
                  The group has 2 messages, 2 others have been withdrawn.
                  The description of the group by James is below.
                  Franky
                  Description
                  This is a group specially for James Wyly to post in so that he will no
                  longer need to crosspost with such extreme and dedicated tenacity to all
                  those lists that are ENTIRELY unappreciative of his exalted being and who
                  would like him to stop. All those who wish to read his messages and/or
                  engage with him can join this group. It is hoped that this will be
                  satisfactory for all concerned.

                  Keyword to help James find his way here: GURDJIEFF

                  Welcome my first disciplies:

                  As my stature and Being becomes more and more well-known throughout
                  the world, whether in Republican, Fourth Way, Osho or conspiracy
                  theory circles, by zealots of all stripes, I give you my sacred word,
                  you first five disciples, that I will not forget you in this, the
                  first stages of my mission.

                  So five of you have gathered and silently wait with aniticpation for
                  me to speak. Yes, "five" it is indeed a magic number and not without
                  coincidence. For example, do you know, oh blessed disciples,
                  that "five" is the number of the types of anti-depressants that the
                  medico-quacks prescribe for me which I refuse to take?

                  Well, enough 'wiseacring', old fool, to imitate the style of Gurdjieff
                  as I so frequently and obnoxiously do, without the slightest bit of
                  understanding. Now where was I...Oh yes, my welcome to my
                  disciples.....Ahem....Having recently read Gurdjieff's writings, while
                  on a brief break fron my favorite hobby, which has become an
                  insatiable compulsion for me, namely, onanism, and upon reading them
                  having been the only person clever enough on this planet to have
                  figured out what they mean, I draw the conclusion without the
                  slightest bit of embarassment, that I, James Wyly, am the second-
                  coming of Gurdjieff. He has entered me and speaks through me.

                  I have no doubt that all is proceeding according to plan and my
                  Ouspensky, Nicoll and doggie Philo, are all here in various
                  incarnations. I must now return to my favorite habbit but will deign
                  to speak to you again soon enough.

                  James Wyly
                  Enlightened Being Extraordinaire