Military babes and boyz grasping for a "handi-able" horse dick!!

  • James Wyly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006

      > I can ask myself the same question -
      > no, I focus on others, with very
      > little commentary.
      > Hestabani

      > found this cool place, actually,
      > not even sure I want to share my secret
      > source hehe.
      > georgette-murdock913

      Harmfulness is based on hasnamussian selfishness.

      > check out this place guys,
      > its great
      > georgette-murdock913

      > check out this place guys,
      > its great
      > barbi-elizabeth113

      > check out this place guys,
      > its great
      > thomasina-kirby253

      > check out this place guys,
      > its great
      > ziggy-millam861

      > check out this place guys,
      > its great
      > brylee-stevens162

      > check out this place guys,
      > its great
      > monika-overfelt623

      > Wow.. i'm so happy
      > kayarna-lopez932

      > ive got literally no 'game'
      > as they say, haha
      > diva-bensley619

      HOLY AFFIRMING

      Men who are attracted by form may
      leave when the form changes. The
      serious and dedicated candidates
      remain through all changes of form
      no matter which way, upside down or
      sideways, they get turned, whether
      yanked, hi-jacked, assassinated,
      tortured, ENTRAPPED, whispered to
      in the ear, road rage bombed, or
      car bombed, and, if such octaves
      develop further, the lines of
      development will return to the
      original source of arising, or
      irritation, in other words, traverse
      a line of deflections acceleratedly
      and concentratedly up the butt!!
      This is especially so during this
      time of War on Terror simply because
      of the cosmic tensions that are
      accelerating everything and
      everyone to a very great degree!

      HOLY DENYING

      > Damn, it has sure been a while...
      > I just realized today that it's been
      > 18 months since I went out with a
      > special lady last, but I'm pretty
      > happy to be heading out tonight.
      > brenda-warnes318

      > So anyway, wish me luck guys!!
      > brenda-warnes318

      Sit still! . . .

      Sit still! . . .

      Sit Still!!!

      HOLY RECONCILING

      "And so, my boy, I shall not repeat
      these conversations word for word, but
      simply give you their meaning in our
      language, continuing of course to use
      those 'terms' and 'specific names'—or
      rather those combinations of sounds
      produced by the being-vocal cords of
      your favorites on the planet Earth—
      which, owing to their frequent
      repetition in my tales, have by now
      become familiar to you and easily
      understood."

      "Before going into this, perhaps I
      should warn you once and for all that
      my conversations with three-centered
      beings dwelling on the various planets
      of that solar system where I was obliged
      to exist for the 'SINS OF MY YOUTH'— as
      for instance the conversation with
      Gornahoor Harharkh—were all held in
      languages still unknown to you, whose
      consonances were sometimes quite
      'indigestible' by the normal being-
      functions meant for this purpose."
      --Beelzebub to Hassein, chapter 18,
      --the arch-preposterous

      Those participants in such an enterprise
      do not find any real satisfaction that is
      impartial and, therefore, are reacting to
      their own neurotic approach to relationships
      in general. Harmfulness is the demonstration
      of forces concentrated for self-enforcement
      or so-called "empowerment," self-aggrandisement,
      and self-gratification.

      > I met my future wife here!
      > hehe.
      > barbi-elizabeth113

      > I met my future wife here!
      > hehe.
      > brenda-warnes696

      > Well I just got married!
      > I can't believe it
      > vi-west741

      > Well I just got married!
      > I can't believe it
      > boni-greenslade246

      > Wow.. i'm so happy
      > kayarna-lopez932

      True apprehension of a brother's need,
      divorced from sentiment and expediency,
      will not be found in "wow" material as
      advertised by internet "tele"-marketers
      on these lists. This realization will
      lead to that silence of the tongue
      which grows out of non-reference to
      the separate and identified self and
      can save your real tongue from
      falling into a "wow" toilet.

      Harmlessness brings about the ability
      to refrain from impulsive and compulsive
      action, and the demonstration of an
      impartial inner life to all with eyes
      to see and ears to hear.

      CREATION OF MOON

      With practice and experience can be
      discovered freedom in action and
      discrimination in this internet
      method of the fourth way and not by
      unquestioning obedience, negative
      acquiescence, and blind following
      of idiots bent on "sharing" personal
      histories divorced from any kind of
      struggle whatever with vanity, self-
      love, false pride, intolerant and
      prejudiced vindictiveness, etc. because
      such "features" and "beauties" as these
      are not only dangerous without supervision,
      but also make of themselves into unsupervised
      targets.

      "If we compare the authentic data about the
      events that took place in Egypt with the data
      on this subject fixed in the being-
      representation and understanding of almost
      every responsible being of their famous
      contemporary 'culture'— data which they
      discovered, as it were, thanks to their
      'already perfected Reason'—we will have
      an obvious example of the kind of data on
      which their 'logical mentation' is built
      during their responsible existence. Besides,
      this would allow me to note and stress once
      more all the maleficence, in an objective
      sense, of that practice firmly established
      in the process of their ordinary existence,
      which they dignify by the high-sounding
      words of 'EDUCATION' and 'SCHOOLING' of
      THE GROWING GENERATION."
      --Gurdjieff, chapter 34, Russia

      All of this helps to avoid the inevitable
      and unfortunate consequences associated
      with the blind following of "wow" personals
      as well as so-called "organizational" cause,
      crusade and agenda impersonal germs by way
      of an over-rated education system operating
      mechanically, today, similar to Bolshevism,
      as it has during certain other definite
      periods, although not called the same but,
      nonetheless, has always manifested according
      to the same laws that governed the formation
      of such germs leading to the particular
      functioning of the common presences of the
      three-brained beings of the planet Earth
      which became inherent in them that same germ
      also in the form of "a teaching perspective"
      which also is a stimulating factor for the
      specific manifestations proper only to them.

      "I am speaking about that germ of the
      'particular functioning of their common
      presence' which after several of their
      years was molded in all the beings of
      this community in a form that became,
      during certain definite periods, inherent
      in them, and was a 'stimulating factor'
      for the specific manifestations proper
      only to the three-brained beings of the
      planet Earth. And this time the totality
      of these manifestations among the beings
      of that large community was called
      'Bolshevism.'"
      --Gurdjieff, chapter 34, Russia

      "And indeed, the mind of contemporary man,
      of whatever level of intellectuality, is
      only able to take cognizance of the world
      by means of data which, whenever accidentally
      or intentionally activated, arouse in him
      all sorts of FANTASTIC IMPULSES."
      --Gurdjieff, page 2,
      Introduction, Meetings with Remarkable Men

      > I know some buddys who have met a few
      > nice honey's off of this kind of thing
      > vi-west946

      > who here spent last weekend alone?
      > georgette-murdock913

      > Hey guys! Im getting married finally
      > boni-greenslade246

      > Hey guys! Im getting married finally
      > vi-west741

      > Hey guys! Im getting married finally
      > diva-bensley619

      James Wyly

      "bikerguy0147" <bikerguy0147@...> wrote:
      > hey, I found a great classified place for Disabled Singles to
      look for Romance

      "ghgh5465love" <ghgh5465love@...> wrote:
      > Happiness is so near to you. The only thing you should do is you
      grasp.