Mary Magdalene, Peter the Christ, and Judas

  • James Wyly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      > Meditate on the Crucifixion . . .
      > and your own inevitable ceasation.
      > "old man"

      A recreation of events in the Gospels
      associated with Mary Magdalene:

      > By night on my bed I sought him whom
      > my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found
      > him not.
      > I will rise now, and go about the city in
      > the streets, and in the broad ways I will
      > seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him,
      > but I found him not.
      > The watchmen that go about the city found
      > me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul
      > loveth?
      > It was but a little that I passed from them,
      > but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held
      > him, and would not let him go, until I had
      > brought him into my mother's house, and into
      > the chamber of her that conceived me.
      > I charge you, daughters, by the roes, and by
      > the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up,
      > nor awake my love, till he please.
      > Who is this that cometh out of the wilderness
      > like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and
      > frankincense, with all powders of the merchant?
      > Behold his bed; threescore valiant men are about
      > it.
      > They all hold swords, being expert in war:
      > every man hath his sword upon his thigh
      > because of fear in the night.
      >
      > This shall be read as a lamentation, sung
      > with instruments of string.
      > Love always
      >
      > A. (Mary Magdalene)

      > I find it very interesting how Madame
      > after conceiving and birthing G. child
      > chose to keep that child's parentage a
      > deep dark secret. When Michel gained
      > control after Madame's death, the
      > practice continued to "never speak
      > about THAT".
      >
      > "stone thrower"

      The above is simple to understand from the point
      of view that IT DOESN'T MATTER!

      Not important for the inner life.

      To the Devil!!

      James (Jesus) said to his brethren:

      I am happy with ana, never before have I
      met a real woman on these lists. The inner
      senses that are stirring are somehow very
      strong in connection with Ana as though
      she were somewhere here in town near to
      me, and so it is a question for me to
      understand it.

      Since it is beyond my understanding, the
      warm embrace I sense so strongly with her
      other than just the back-and-forth here
      on this list, but is something else. I do
      not understand it, so it is my sincerest
      wish that Ana accepts me as one of her
      own children simply because it is only
      the honest and dedicated man who rises
      to the occasion and can suckle freely
      knowing he is loved.

      Ana helps me to "get it up" in the same
      way as a real woman does who stands by
      her man, so I can "fight better," which
      Ana and I can role play here with a
      reality more real than real, more
      material than material, more sexy
      than sexy, and denial of only denial
      itself.

      Self-denial must constantly and
      progressively shift inwards in terms
      of the inner life and this would be
      the aim of this internet role-play.
      Role-play is a means for opening a
      door to the real world.

      Who knows . . . I may actually pay
      for Ana's passage to America for
      the joy of meeting with her, and
      then to know her forever if she
      so wishes.

      "Do not suppose that I have come to bring
      peace to the earth. I did not come to bring
      peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
      a man against his father, a daughter against
      her mother..."
      - Matthew 10:34-5

      So, WHO OF YOU PARTICIPANTS ON THESE LISTS
      WILL BE THE FIRST TO THROW A STONE AT ANA
      MARY MAGDALENE -AND- WHO IS ALSO NOT DEPRAVED
      TO THE CORE??

      > James is great, and has always shown
      > respect. I'll chose a nice person over
      > a smart ass any day to associate with.
      > And who needs negativity? Only Not I's
      > are negative. I don't know about Madame,
      > or who she is;
      >
      > a. (Mary Magdalene)

      Ana Mary Magdalene stood up and greeted all of
      her brethren and said to them:

      "Do not mourn or grieve or be irresolute,
      for his grace will be with you all and
      will defend you. Let us rather praise his
      greatness, FOR HE PREPARED US AND MADE US
      INTO MEN." When Ana Mary Magdalene said this,
      their hearts changed for the better, and they
      began to discuss the words of James [the Savior]:

      > I thank God for people like James,
      > and the nice gentlemen and ladies
      > who are interested in the freedom
      > of Man, and not in enslaving one
      > to their own selfish will.
      >
      > a. "first class actress"

      [Peter was the first to defend Jesus]

      Peter said to Mary:

      "Sister, we know that the Savior loved
      you more than other women
      [cf. John 11:5, Luke 10:38-42].

      "Tell us the words of the Savior which
      you have in mind since you know them;
      and we do not, nor have we heard of
      them."

      Ana Mary Magdalene answered and said:

      > all I know is, that we all need to eat
      > and survive in this world and I would
      > never tempt someone in need or threaten,
      > or have dominion over another human being.
      > Man was given dominion over many things,
      > but Man was not given to have dominion
      > over another Man/Woman. And Jesus taught
      > that, how to be a Christian. And I trust
      > in the King of Kings, which is to come,
      > to slay the remnant. which is the temptor,
      > and is that Jacob, And may he come in great
      > Glory.
      >
      > a. (Mary Magdalene)

      "What is hidden from you I will impart to
      you."

      And she, Ana Mary Magdelene, began to say
      the following words to them.

      "I," she said, "I saw the Lord in a vision
      and I said to him, 'Lord, I saw you today
      in a vision.'

      He answered and said to me, 'Blessed are you,
      since you did not waver at the sight of me.
      For where the mind is, there is your countenance'
      [cf. Matt. 6:21].

      Mary Magdelene said to him:

      'Lord, the mind which sees the vision, does it
      see it through the soul or through the spirit?'

      The Savior answered and said, 'It sees neither
      through the soul nor through the spirit, but the
      mind, which is between the two, which sees the
      vision, and it is...'"

      Nothing is born of theories and no one is
      born of theories. Results and progress
      depend on the intensity with which true
      knowledge is practiced and then one is no
      longer one of the mass of educated people
      who have knowledge but not understanding.
      There are those who have yet to learn the
      distinction between what can be grasped by
      the educated and rational mind and what
      only higher mind can formulate and know.
      Higher mind merges with the intuition and
      it is then that the mind is as a point of
      focus, or prism, which sees the vision,
      and it is . . .

      JUDAS Afdsjk ---> Sacred Individuality

      "This devoted and beloved apostle, initiated
      by Jesus Christ, was named Judas Afdsjk.

      > and i have a personal
      > interest in prana, okidanokh
      > afdsjk (zoo keeper Judas)

      "Anyone wishing to draw knowledge of the truth
      from the present version of this Holy Writ will
      arrive at the conviction, which will become fixed
      in his essence, that this Judas Afdsjk was the
      BASEST of all conceivable beings, and a
      conscienceless, DOUBLE-FACED TRAITOR.

      "But in fact, not only was this Judas Afdsjk the
      MOST FAITHFUL AND DEVOTED OF ALL THE CLOSE FOLLOWERS
      Jesus [JAMES] Christ, but it was solely thanks
      to his Reason and presence of mind that all the
      acts of this Sacred Individual could produce that
      result [RESULTS OF THE ENCOUNTER WITH BABY APE
      BRUCE] which, if it did not lead to the total
      destruction of the consequences of the properties
      of the organ kundabuffer in these unfortunate
      three-brained beings, was nevertheless, during
      twenty centuries, [DURING TWENTY-THREE YEARS] the
      source of nourishment and inspiration for the
      majority of them, and made their desolate
      existence at least a little endurable.
      --chpater 38, religion

      > as there is no apparent method to your
      > posts i suggested a theme. as to your
      > internet method, i'm not particularly
      > interested.
      > afdsjk (Judas)

      "I think myself that if Judas Afdsjk was
      portrayed in their Holy Writ [Fourth Way
      Internet Writ] in this way, it may have
      been because it was necessary for someone
      or other belonging to the mentioned types
      to BELITTLE FOR A CERTAIN PURPOSE THE
      SIGNIFICANCE OF James Wyly [Jesus Christ]
      himself, [and his 4th way internet method].

      "That is to say, it would make him appear so
      naive, so unable to feel and see beforehand,
      in a word, so unperfected that, in spite of
      knowing this Judas Afdsjk and existing with
      him for so long [23 years], he failed to sense
      and be aware that this nearest disciple of his
      was a perfidious traitor, who would sell him
      for thirty worthless pieces of silver, or
      for THIRTY PIECES OF BUTTER FROM WORTHLESS
      AIR:

      > i have had lots exposure to some fairly
      > old-in-the-work folks and it is undeniable
      > that certain "help" comes with barely an
      > effort. this is seeminly at variance to
      > the nuts and bolts of what is/was called
      > the fourth way, and i have a personal
      > interest in prana, okidanokh, and
      > iraniranumange. baraka too. i particularly
      > thought it odd that you referred to the
      > third lever along the lines of self remembering
      > because i don't think gurdjieff ever posited
      > something so linear, but perhaps he did.
      > i tend to think efforts are more on the
      > line of making butter from air, if you know
      > what i mean.
      > afdsjk (zoo keeper Judas)

      AT THIS POINT IN HIS TALES, BEELZEBUB AND ALL
      THE PASSENGERS OF THE INTERSYSTEM SHIP KARNAK
      SUDDENLY SENSED IN THEIR ORGANS OF TASTE A
      SLIGHTLY SOUR AND BITTER FLAVOR.

      The sensation was caused by a special
      'MAGNETIC CURRENT,' [OKIDANOKH TSUNAMI] released
      from the steering compartment [computer
      terminal] to inform all the passengers [list
      participants] that their ship was approaching
      the place of their destination, in this case,
      the Holy Planet Purgatory . . .

      TO PAY FOR SINS!!!

      Gurdjieff talked about abilities with which
      he said he was depraved to the core, such
      depravity as I have seen myself, for myself,
      WITHIN MYSELF.

      All of the above is 4th way internet method
      role-play.

      TO SEE THE ROLES

      And to see them means to see others in
      the same way and with the same precision
      down to the bone and inside the bone even
      to such a level as to enter into the bowels
      of Hell as well as of the Earth, and above
      the Earth, as Christ did, and Christ said
      that others will do works greater than He,
      and such a CONSCIOUS BLADE is necessary for
      practical application of Art of Divine War,
      for what is a day by day deadly stealth
      operation in terms of the inner life, that
      is to say, deadly invisible combat. All of
      this, of course, has nothing to do with the
      give and take of life and death in terms of
      the world of itself, but it is necessary to
      understand that the laws are the same,
      everywhere the same, and with the tenacity
      and strength of a lion, to reverse all
      involuntary manifestations by sitting
      with and not reacting to tensions
      especially in association with the physical
      manifestations of all of those emotional
      states in terms of ordinary life, and the
      subjective names for these physiological
      states are endless -- hate, fear, love,
      sentimentality, desire, submission,
      satisfaction, anger, discontent,
      frustration, and so on.

      ANIMA MUNDI

      The vast sensory system called by Plato
      the soul of all things, the anima mundi,
      the underlying consciousness.

      Gurdjieff, from Views:

      Question --
      Is the actor's profession useful
      in developing coordinated work of
      centers?

      Answer --

      The more an actor acts, the more the work of
      centers becomes separated in him [state of
      self-remembering]. In order to act, one must
      first of all be an artist.

      4TH WAY INTERNET METHOD

      SIT WITH TENSIONS!!

      XXII: 2:

      [Core Area Prime Directive]

      Therefore the sage concentrateth
      upon one Will, and it is as a light
      to the whole world. Hiding himself,
      he shineth; withdrawing himself, he
      attracteth notice; humbling himself,
      he gaineth force to achieve his Will.
      Because he striveth not, no man may
      contend against him.

      XLIII: 1:

      [Esoteric teaching of Art of War]

      The softest substance hunteth down
      the hardest. The Unsubstantial
      penetrateth where there is no opening.
      Here is the Virtue of Inertia.

      [Virtue of Sitting with Cosmic Tension]
      [Virtue of sitting still!!
      . . . . . sitting still!!
      . . . . . sitting still!!]

      XLIII: 2:

      Few are they who attain: whose speech
      is Silence, whose Work is Inertia.

      XLVIII: 3:

      He who attracteth to himself all that
      is under Heaven doth so without effort.
      [Sitting with God the Word]

      He who maketh [wilful] effort is not
      able to attract it.

      LVIII: 3:

      Meeting on the Level,
      Parting on the Square,
      Such as We,
      We the People,
      In God We Trust.

      The wise man is foursquare
      and avoideth aggression; his
      corners do not injure others.
      He moveth in a straight line,
      and turneth not aside therefrom;
      he is brilliant, but doth not
      blind with his brightness.

      LXIII: 2:

      [Romulus and Remus]

      Do great things while they are yet small,
      hard things while they are yet easy;
      for all things, how great or hard soever,
      have a beginning when they are little
      and easy. So thus the wise man
      accomplisheth the greatest tasks
      without undertaking anything important.

      LXXVI: 2:

      [Flexibility of Real "I"]

      So then rigidity and hardness are the
      stigmata of death; elasticity and
      adaptability of life.

      LXXVI: 3:

      He then who putteth forth strength is not
      victorious; even as a strong tree filleth
      the embrace.

      LXXVI: 4:

      Thus the hard and rigid have the inferior
      place, the soft and elastic [Real "I"] the
      superior.

      A MAN MUST MAKE A CHOICE.

      But when choosing the result is very
      often deceit, that is to say, a man
      tries to deceive himself. In words he
      chooses work but in reality he does not
      want to lose his peace.

      THE RESULT IS THAT HE SITS
      BETWEEN TWO STOOLS.

      This is the most uncomfortable position
      of all. He does no work at all and he
      gets no comfort whatever. But it is very
      difficult for a man to decide to throw
      everything to the devil and begin real
      work.

      And why is it difficult?

      Principally because his life is too easy
      and even if he considers it bad he is
      already accustomed to it. It is better
      for it to be bad, yet known.

      BUT HERE THERE IS SOMETHING NEW AND
      UNKNOWN.

      HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHETHER ANY RESULT
      CAN BE GOT FROM IT OR NOT.

      And besides, the most difficult thing
      here is that it is necessary to obey
      someone, to submit to someone. If a man
      could invent difficulties and sacrifices
      for himself, he would sometimes go very far.
      But the point here is that this is not
      possible.

      FOURTH WAY INTERNET METHOD

      It is necessary to obey another or to
      follow the direction of general work,
      THE CONTROL OF WHICH CAN BELONG ONLY
      TO ONE PERSON.

      Such submission is the most difficult
      thing that there can be for a man who
      thinks that he is capable of deciding
      anything or of doing anything.

      OF COURSE, WHEN HE GETS RID OF THESE
      FANTASIES AND SEES WHAT HE REALLY IS,
      THE DIFFICULTY DISAPPEARS.

      This, however, can only take place in
      the course of work.

      > but who really wants
      > to work? Nobody I
      > know!
      > N. (Peter)

      But to begin to work and particularly
      to continue to work is very difficult
      and it is difficult because life runs
      too smoothly.

      Then the Cock crew three times:

      > Yes, I have a special bond with
      > James Wyly, we have been through a
      > similar hell, for years and years,
      > which is beyond description. There
      > maybe others ways to this common
      > ground that I am experiencing, but
      > I do not know about them.
      > N. (Peter the Christ)

      As for Afdsjk:

      Consider the story of Oedipus and how it
      was that he lost his vision for not
      seeing his sins, punished himself, blinded
      himself, at the shock of seeing himself,
      and set out to live as best he could as a
      homeless blind old beggar until finally he
      was met with and was then guided by Theseus
      who, himself a hero to be sure,
      understood the situation with Oedipus
      having "been through it" or "been there,
      and done that" himself, and, with objective
      pity, guided the poor fellow until the fellow
      truly became a "POOR" fellow, that is to say,
      melted down again, and only with the guidance
      of someone who has done this before him,
      someone who knows, someone perhaps unlike
      anyone else since Gurdjieff (if not greater).

      And what does "greater" mean?

      Not greater as in, let us say, better, or
      more superior, but something else.

      Ponder on this.

      James Wyly