2012

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 20, 2006
      The Mayan calender, called the Codex Cospi, is based on orbit of
      Venus rising as the morning star @every 584 days. On June 8, 2004
      Venus transited the Sun and on June 6, 2012 Venus transits the Sun
      again.

      There is currently a lot of websites around promoting an event or the
      start of events in the year 2012. The Mayan calender. Together with
      this there seems to be a collective school of thought of ET's
      visiting Earth soon.

      I find this school of thought quite chilling to be honest. The lack
      of knowledge of Christ being the obvious factor.

      I paste an example of a website promoting this school of thought and
      I would appreciate your comments.

      http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/

      I am very suspect of the word Amenti - Amen. The Amen being the
      priesthood during the reign of Akhnaton. If I may copy a piece of
      literature I have from the book I mentioned before 'Atlantis to the
      Latter Days'

      From the chapter : The story of Akhnaton
      "The Initiate Brothers, who still existed as a very secret and select
      body, broke away from the material priesthood of Amen, and practised
      the old worship of Aton or Atanu (meaning One God), which was the
      religion of Heliopolis during the early dynasties of the double
      empire. They were regarded with much disfavour by the priests of
      Amen, who were looking purely for material advancement, and they were
      forced to live in seclusion and even hiding until the time of
      Amenhoptep III. He it was who wedded with a woman from the Tigris
      river. She it was who persuaded the king to cease persecuting the
      followers of Atanu".

      These are Akhnaton's parents. He was born with the name Amenhotep IV
      but changed his name to Akh-n-Aton which means 'the spirit of Aton'.
      Tut-Ankh-Aton (murdered by the Amen and buried with the name Tut-ankh-
      Amen)was Akhnaton's son.

      This is a part taken from the literature I have on this period of the
      Amen.

      In appreciation of any comments or thoughts on this.
      Caryn
    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 20, 2006
        Yesterday I put my picture up only to find it looks terrible! After
        searching the help menu there seems to be no delete picture option.
        I sent a email to the moderator to ask if they may please remove the
        picture (it is really embarrassing - i blush!) but see today my email
        sent was a failed delivery.

        um .. please may the moderator remove it!
        thanks
        Caryn
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 22, 2006
          *******I removed it for you. It was too small to see you, anyway. But please
          do post a better one some time. The same with everyone here, feel free to
          post some pictures of yourselves in the Group's Photos section.

          -starman

          www.DrStarman.com

          >From: "thepathofthesunflower" <thepathofthesunflower@...>
          >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [steiner] Re: 2012
          >Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:40:19 -0000
          >
          >Yesterday I put my picture up only to find it looks terrible! After
          >searching the help menu there seems to be no delete picture option.
          >I sent a email to the moderator to ask if they may please remove the
          >picture (it is really embarrassing - i blush!) but see today my email
          >sent was a failed delivery.
          >
          >um .. please may the moderator remove it!
          >thanks
          >Caryn

        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 23, 2006
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...> wrote:

            > *******I removed it for you. It was too small to see you, anyway. But
            please
            > do post a better one some time. The same with everyone here, feel
            free to
            > post some pictures of yourselves in the Group's Photos section.
            >
            > -starman
            >
            > www.DrStarman.com

            Thank you sorry about that!

            My 2012 topic -
            Im searching through Dr Steiner's work too see if such he discusses
            such a direct contact as spoken about in this link. But of course we
            know Dr Steiner's work was not short-term prophecy but overall
            intuition. The manifestation of Earth towards the future Jupiter.

            The only clue I can find regarding this link and ilk is Dr Steiners
            lecture on 'Technisims - Ahriman forces in technology'. It was one of
            my first posts made here.

            I can understand if no-one wants to fill their space with this, if not
            interested. It just seems prominent to me right now.

            Hope you all well.
            Caryn
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 24, 2006
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower" <> My 2012
              topic - Dr Steiner's work was not short-term prophecy but overall
              > intuition. The manifestation of Earth towards the future
              Jupiter.The only clue I can find regarding this link and ilk is Dr
              Steiners lecture on 'Technisims - Ahriman forces in technology'. It
              was one of my first posts made here. I can understand if no-one
              wants to fill their space with this, if not interested. It just
              seems prominent to me right now. Hope you all well. Caryn
              Dear Caryn and everyone,
              To me too! Not finished Ahriman file yet. Know Cayce "Revelation"
              exegesis of Anti-Christ symbol/force was "in spirit of that opposed
              to spirit of truth. The fruits of the spirit of Christ are love,
              joy, obedience, long-suffering, brotherly love, kindness. Against
              such there is no law. The spirit of hate, the anti-Christ, is
              contention, strife, fault-finding, lovers of self, lovers of praise.
              Those are the anti-Christ, and take possesion of groups,masses, and
              show themselves even in the lives of men."
              Mentioned "The Mayan Prophecies" book in earlier post about Cotterel
              discovery of lid bat symbol. Maya expert John Major Jenkins
              unfavorable review, but tell you why I find it important. Much
              available fr "All About 2012" http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm
              Biologist Wilson wrote "A Universal Pattern of Consiousness" (study
              in dimensionality comparing EC psychic readings with various sources
              of world's esoteric/mystical knowledge}. Needed Wilson's help to
              grasp "more" of Cotterel's discovery. Wilson's book never received
              recognition it deserves. He shared how Mayan Book of Jaquar Priest
              speaks of descent of the gods, one refers specifically to the
              Bacabs, they are the sky bearers and similiar to Egyptian gods of
              underworld/guardians of viscera of deceased. He says it reads like
              quartrain of Nostradamus: (It does!)
              "They(Lords) are agitated by the drums.
              The Bat is awakened by the drums.
              The four Bacabs ride to the earth onthe back of a green rainbow
              One by one, the stars fall."
              Hope alright to share more here since can only generate benefit of
              type believe he would want. (application for me in Emerald Tablet
              research/here to learn about Dr. Steiner).
              Wilson wrote "rainbow as bridge from heaven to earth and Bacabs
              descent refers to essential role they play in journey into physical
              plane and his return to Spirit. Journey is represented by green, the
              symbol of development, because to the Mayans green was a central
              concept representing the Tree of Life. But the roots of this tree at
              the lower end of the rainbow are implanted in earth, the realm of
              time/space which nourishes the tree. Drums are the means by which
              primitive people send timely messages across space and drums also
              prepare for war, The lords, who are agitated by the drums, refer to
              right and truth which in warfare are misapplied. Falling stars -
              seven spiritual centers of light, the divine guardians of man's
              stabilitym 'fell from their heavenly posts' to the narcotic state
              which is earth. Gone from the symbolical to become diabolical, they
              forgot their true creative purpose. The BAT is an emblem of the
              diabolical, for it is not a creature of the night, and by day does
              it not doze in an Underworld where the day-sun shines not?".
              What Wilson shared fr Cayce is about how animals represent different
              phases of mankind, in mankind's personality. The bat embodies man's
              spirit nature assleep in physical consiousness. But text says that
              the bat is awakened by(has ears to hear) and awakened means to see
              the light. Aspiring for things above, the bat will leave dark cave
              and fly in the face of a sunlit sky. This is a transcendental
              experience, brings one once again to an understanding of what is
              true and right."
              The real key for us here is what Wilson shares:
              "This also means for spiritual man to awaken (become enlightened),
              he must overcome his primitive urge to do constant warfare. (Stop
              misinterpreting the message of drums eliciting adrenal response)so
              that balance may be brought about in the manner of the Bacabs
              support the sky-foursquare, or by which the green rainbow blushes
              sevenfold to become the rainbow back to heaven. Man crosses the
              bridge when his lower nature reflects his higher nature, or self and
              Self make peace."...
              Significant that Mayans knew about sunspots and represented them.
              Cotterel did analysis of Lid of Palenque. He wrote that it was clear
              to him that the motif of cross standing over reclined figure
              represented the sun(use of cross to symbolize sun is almost
              universal symbol, second meaning ceiba tree of life). The sun cross
              had loops on it. Cotterel theorized "Could these be symbolic of the
              magnetic loops on the sun that give rise to sunspots?".Put very
              simplistically, he did mapping of macro/micro "piece of Creation"
              theme. He did some superimposing with the lid images. There is
              banana on nose/put images together and banana disappeared. This
              produced the looming bat where the two faces meet. Curious isn't it,
              that a banana (fruit of the spirit) gives way to the bat?
              Many of you may be familiar with Cayce reading about
              sunspots: "Then, what are sunspots? A natural consequence of that
              turmoil which the sons of God in the earth reflect upon same." will
              share more of the reading if there is interest(more about weather
              being affected, Tower of Babel ,etc). Howard Church and Margaret
              Gammon's "Edgar Cayce's Astrology" also goes into specifics about
              this solar phenomenon and plant growth(tree ring evidence that
              correlates with time of low warfare/low spots). Gilbert/Cotterel
              spoke of dendrochronology too(inverse correlation between C14 levels
              in atmosphere and sunspot activity). Have "From Sunspots to
              Strawberries"...will have to give it more attention and delve
              deeper...Have Egyptian Myths and Mysteries. Maybe some of you can
              give me pointers please....NINA Mayan Quartrain is remarkable!
              David Wilcock has scientific knowledge avaiable fr
              www.ascension2000.com which can be read without endorsement of who
              he may or may not be!
              If this is too much copyrighted material, please send it back and
              will edit. Be awhile before can finish book. Homeschooling my 15 yr
              old daughter...and here now to try to incorporate more wisdom.
              Thank you - Nina
            • thepathofthesunflower
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 24, 2006
                --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:

> [...]
                > this solar phenomenon and plant growth(tree ring evidence that
                > correlates with time of low warfare/low spots). Gilbert/Cotterel
                > spoke of dendrochronology too(inverse correlation between C14
                levels
                > in atmosphere and sunspot activity). Have "From Sunspots to
                > Strawberries"...will have to give it more attention and delve
                > deeper...Have Egyptian Myths and Mysteries. Maybe some of you can
                > give me pointers please....NINA Mayan Quartrain is remarkable!
                > David Wilcock has scientific knowledge avaiable fr
                > www.ascension2000.com which can be read without endorsement of who
                > he may or may not be!
                > If this is too much copyrighted material, please send it back and
                > will edit. Be awhile before can finish book. Homeschooling my 15
                yr
                > old daughter...and here now to try to incorporate more wisdom.

                Dear Nina,

                Thank you so much for this information. I will be reading it through
                over the next couple of days.

                It is interesting you say the fruits of people in Christ are joy,
                obedience, long-suffering, brotherly love, kindness. Against such
                there is no law. The spirit of hate, the anti-Christ, is contention,
                strife, fault-finding, lovers of self, lovers of praise.

                I have come to notice the fruit of the people who are waiting for
                2012 are of the second category mentioned above. Exactly as described
                and they deny Christ. This has been my perplexity in this.

                We can see by the astrological indications it is a powerful line-up.

                I have also been searching through Nostradamus for further information
                (David Ovason 1997 The Nostradamus Code)and the very last one David
                places in his book is this one (David does not give reference to 2012
                regarding this quatrain) however this is the one I am studying;

                Quatrain IV.25
                Bodies sublime and infinite, visible to the eye
                Will become clouded over by their own reasons,
                Body, including the forehead, senses, head and invisibles,
                Will diminish the sacred prayers.

                Nina, again thank you it is highly appreciated. I hope to carry-on
                this discussion. Also have to rush for children but until then.

                Love
                Caryn
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 24, 2006
                  Dear Nina,
                  I have also been searching through Nostradamus for further information
                  (David Ovason 1997 The Nostradamus Code)and the very last one David
                  places in his book is this one (David does not give reference to 2012
                  regarding this quatrain) however this is the one I am studying;
                  Quatrain IV.25
                  > Bodies sublime and infinite, visible to the eye
                  > Will become clouded over by their own reasons,
                  > Body, including the forehead, senses, head and invisibles,
                  > Will diminish the sacred prayers...I hope to carry-on
                  > this discussion. Also have to rush for children but until then.
                  > LoveCaryn

                  Hi Caryn,
                  "Time and the Technosphere" by Arguelles might be helpful. Looks very
                  comprehensive - hasn't spoken to me yet to try to read. Look forward
                  to exploring further w/you...
                  Another Ovason title! Reminded me of the Mayan passage/ stars fall.
                  (Nostradamus movie w/Julia Ormond,as wife/Amanda Plummer,Queen of
                  France/Tcheky Karyo, as Nostra., good if not seen. Feurstein shared
                  this Nostradamus quartrain in his book, "Mystery of Light:The Life and
                  Teachings of Omraam Michael Aivanhov":

                  To a humble family will fair child be born
                  From a Balkan country will this Eagle fly
                  To dwell in the Land of the Rooster
                  His name the same as mine, the world will long recall,
                  His voice the peoples of the earth will hear,
                  and following upon upheaval and disaster,
                  A New Age will begin.

                  (born 300 yrs later in Bulgaria, ministered in France, Roosterland)
                  His was a solar yoga(Feurstein details that for Aivanhov, the visible
                  sun "tabernacles a vast intelligent being whose whose only purpose is
                  to generously irradiate the cosmos with life-giving energies,by an act
                  of incomparable compassion and love.")He was an Eagle...he did fly!
                  Discovered Foundation Stone Meditation and the Two Cosmic Verses.
                  Green Snake and the Beautiful Lily

                  The Sun and the Heart

                  Sun, thou bearer of rays,
                  Thy light's power over matter
                  Magic's life out of the earth's
                  Limitless rich depths.

                  Heart, thou bearer of soul,
                  Thy light's power over spirit
                  Magic's life out of the human being's
                  Limitless deep inwardness.

                  If I gaze upon the Sun
                  Her light speaks to me in radiance
                  Of the Spirit, filled with grace,
                  Wielding through the beings of worlds.

                  If I feel within my heart
                  The spirit speaks its own true word
                  About the human being, loved by him
                  Through all time and eternity.

                  Looking upwards, I can see
                  In the Sun's bright disc
                  The mighty heart of worlds.

                  Looking inwards, I can feel
                  In the heart's warm beat
                  The human Sun ensouled.

                  This poem is one thing that is PERFECT for Emerald Tablet.
                  NINA
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 25, 2006
                    *******Not sure if that's what was meant, but there is no such quatrain by
                    Nostradamus. I've been studying his works all my life, and neither of these
                    two little poems are transaltions of any quatrain he wrote.

                    Just to make clear, he also never mentioned the year 2012.

                    -starman

                    www.DrStarman.com

                    >From: "Nina" <emeraldnina@...>
                    >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [steiner] Re: 2012
                    >Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:55:27 -0000
                    >
                    >Dear Nina,
                    > I have also been searching through Nostradamus for further information
                    >(David Ovason 1997 The Nostradamus Code)and the very last one David
                    >places in his book is this one (David does not give reference to 2012
                    >regarding this quatrain) however this is the one I am studying;
                    >Quatrain IV.25
                    > > Bodies sublime and infinite, visible to the eye
                    > > Will become clouded over by their own reasons,
                    > > Body, including the forehead, senses, head and invisibles,
                    > > Will diminish the sacred prayers...I hope to carry-on
                    > > this discussion. Also have to rush for children but until then.
                    > > LoveCaryn
                    >
                    >Hi Caryn,
                    >"Time and the Technosphere" by Arguelles might be helpful. Looks very
                    >comprehensive - hasn't spoken to me yet to try to read. Look forward
                    >to exploring further w/you...
                    >Another Ovason title! Reminded me of the Mayan passage/ stars fall.
                    >(Nostradamus movie w/Julia Ormond,as wife/Amanda Plummer,Queen of
                    >France/Tcheky Karyo, as Nostra., good if not seen. Feurstein shared
                    >this Nostradamus quartrain in his book, "Mystery of Light:The Life and
                    >Teachings of Omraam Michael Aivanhov":
                    >
                    >To a humble family will fair child be born
                    >From a Balkan country will this Eagle fly
                    >To dwell in the Land of the Rooster
                    >His name the same as mine, the world will long recall,
                    >His voice the peoples of the earth will hear,
                    >and following upon upheaval and disaster,
                    >A New Age will begin.
                    >
                    >(born 300 yrs later in Bulgaria, ministered in France, Roosterland)
                    >His was a solar yoga(Feurstein details that for Aivanhov, the visible
                    >sun "tabernacles a vast intelligent being whose whose only purpose is
                    >to generously irradiate the cosmos with life-giving energies,by an act
                    >of incomparable compassion and love.")He was an Eagle...he did fly!
                    > Discovered Foundation Stone Meditation and the Two Cosmic Verses.
                    > Green Snake and the Beautiful Lily
                    >
                    >The Sun and the Heart
                    >
                    > Sun, thou bearer of rays,
                    > Thy light's power over matter
                    > Magic's life out of the earth's
                    > Limitless rich depths.
                    >
                    > Heart, thou bearer of soul,
                    > Thy light's power over spirit
                    > Magic's life out of the human being's
                    > Limitless deep inwardness.
                    >
                    > If I gaze upon the Sun
                    > Her light speaks to me in radiance
                    > Of the Spirit, filled with grace,
                    > Wielding through the beings of worlds.
                    >
                    > If I feel within my heart
                    > The spirit speaks its own true word
                    > About the human being, loved by him
                    > Through all time and eternity.
                    >
                    > Looking upwards, I can see
                    > In the Sun's bright disc
                    > The mighty heart of worlds.
                    >
                    > Looking inwards, I can feel
                    > In the heart's warm beat
                    > The human Sun ensouled.

                    Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends
                    list.
                  • thepathofthesunflower
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 26, 2006
> [...]
                      >
                      > Sun, thou bearer of rays,
                      > Thy light's power over matter
                      > Magic's life out of the earth's
                      > Limitless rich depths.
                      >
                      > Heart, thou bearer of soul,
                      > Thy light's power over spirit
                      > Magic's life out of the human being's
                      > Limitless deep inwardness.
                      >
                      > If I gaze upon the Sun
                      > Her light speaks to me in radiance
                      > Of the Spirit, filled with grace,
                      > Wielding through the beings of worlds.
                      >
                      > If I feel within my heart
                      > The spirit speaks its own true word
                      > About the human being, loved by him
                      > Through all time and eternity.
                      >
                      > Looking upwards, I can see
                      > In the Sun's bright disc
                      > The mighty heart of worlds.
                      >
                      > Looking inwards, I can feel
                      > In the heart's warm beat
                      > The human Sun ensouled.
                      >

                      > This poem is one thing that is PERFECT for Emerald Tablet.

                      Hi Nina, hope you well. I write the following; please may you
                      understand the context in relationship to topic. And then you might
                      say I am going mad and I might agree with you.

                      She Taurus heed. Green pastures providing milk for the lambs. Moon
                      on Venus past reality window Cronus drape. Close to heart. frozen ice.
                      No circus.

                      Caryn.
                    • thepathofthesunflower
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 26, 2006
                        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...> wrote:

                        > *******Not sure if that's what was meant, but there is no such
                        quatrain by
                        > Nostradamus. I've been studying his works all my life, and neither of
                        these
                        > two little poems are transaltions of any quatrain he wrote.
                        >
                        > Just to make clear, he also never mentioned the year 2012.
                        >
                        > -starman
                        >
                        > www.DrStarman.com

                        Hi Starman

                        I do not have the copy with me but will post the Latin version from
                        David Ovason's reasearch on Nostradamus tomorrow. Unfortunately my Erik
                        Cheetham version on Nostradamus has gone missing. David felt that Erik
                        was not interpretating Nostradamus 100% correctly.

                        Caryn
                      • Nina
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 26, 2006
                          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...> wrote
                          > *******Not sure if that's what was meant, but there is no such
                          quatrain by Nostradamus. I've been studying his works all my life, and
                          neither of these two little poems are transaltions of any quatrain he
                          wrote.Just to make clear, he also never mentioned the year 2012
                          > -starman
                          > www.DrStarman.com

                          Dear Starman,
                          You'd be right, except that Feurstein claims this verse came from
                          an old parchment discovered in the south of France in 1957. No real
                          clue from the bibliography either since not noted. Wonder if there
                          were others? Sorry, Nina
                        • Nina
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 28, 2006
                            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...>
                            wrote Just to make clear, he also never mentioned the year 2012. -
                            >starman
                            THANK-YOU SO MUCH for the Mexican Mysteries link. Will look forward to
                            Pfeiffer file whenever you make it available! NINA