Re: Starman Replies

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 20, 2006
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...>
      wrote:

      > *******Thank you again Matthew. Some time I will have to edit them
      a little
      > bit.
      >
      > By the way, it's a great step forward when you can experience the
      healing
      > work our angels (or "spirit guides") do on us while we're asleep.
      Most of
      > us, they have to do it without our being conscious. How they
      appear to us
      > is, indeed, as you said, dependent on how we picture a "wisdom
      figure". Once
      > one appeared to me (though this was in my waking state) as a young
      > long-haired man in blue jeans on the side of a highway. Other
      times they've
      > appeared to be Franciscan monks. They draw the images from our
      subconscious.

      > -Starman
      >
      > www.DrStarman.com

      Hi Everyone,
      I am an even more delighted new member! Perhaps that is why circa
      time joined had dream of "catching a heavenly star". Withdrew my
      daughter fr St. Francis Catholic High last month.Loved everything
      about it except could not be totally myself /too rigid mold for her
      too. Current discussion of picture images is perfect. Years ago
      tried to publish article,"Music of the Heart" w/Parabola. Declined -
      said it was "too Christian". Think rather "too Cayce" for them.
      Favorite quote was fr St.Francis, "What are the servants of the Lord
      but his minstrels?" Have several articles hope will evolve into
      book. Another chapter is "The New Song Before the Throne" and third
      on "Emerald Tablet". With this knowledge, maybe see more the
      importance of dream shared with ANGEL symbol!
      One interpretation of dream was, "Yes, will write more on angels -
      (dovetails w/daughters /new births, more babies...do have research
      waiting in the wings)). Angels are known for their harps!
      Noted it was significant that had dream before read Wilcock book so
      could not say was influenced in any way. (except,yes, had known of
      prediction of 98 return, but was thinking babe. For me, fact that
      knew who he was by Dec of 97 could be synonomous with arrival in 98.
      I'm no astrologer /read impressive natal similarities though. In
      some ways more sensible to be able to announce to world then, rather
      than future when grown up.)so, yes, think other layer of
      interpretation that Cayce is back as messenger of light, coming out
      of the vehicle from the depths of the waters..). As far as
      clairvoyant telling me angel represented unconditonal love:
      Cayce reading: "For the entity, as each soul, is a portion of the
      whole. Thus, though a soul may be as but a speck upon the earth's
      environs, and the earth in turn much less than a mote in the
      universe, if the spirit of man is so attuned to the Infinite, the
      music of harmony becomes as the divine love that makes for the
      awareness in the experience of Creative Forces working with self for
      the knowledge of the associations with same."
      May have been elements of Ahriman in some of his readings as you
      said Starman(outside of my knowledge base) but think not in this
      one. Prediction of incarnation of Ahriman in 98. I can only share
      where I am. David Wilcock also uses musical metaphors. Dream is
      useful even without reincarnation showing!
      The beauty of anthroposophy will unfold. Same clairvoyant lady
      always intimidated that there was more ahead. Yes.Please be patient
      with me as I gain my ground. Means much for me to be here, sharing.
      I'm an Aquarian w/Scorp rising - NINA
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 20, 2006
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:
        It is the music reading that want clear as one not fr Ahriman.
        Should've said READ in Steiner material prediction of incarnation of
        Ahriman in 98.
        Same clairvoyant lady always INTIMATED that there was more ahead.
        CORRECTED SPELLING ERROR - had intimidated - weird slip - maybe
        somewhat true. Totally understand the personal nature of spiritual
        choice. Dislike conflict but it is part of life. Will always strive
        for harmony - N
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 20, 2006
          >read Wilcock book......, had known of
          >prediction of 98 return, but was thinking babe. For me, fact that
          >knew who he was by Dec of 97 could be synonomous with arrival in 98.
          >I'm no astrologer /read impressive natal similarities though. In
          >some ways more sensible to be able to announce to world then, rather
          >than future when grown up.)so, yes, think other layer of
          >interpretation that Cayce is back as messenger of light, coming out
          >of the vehicle from the depths of the waters..

          *******To those people who are not knowledgeable about the psychic Edgar
          Cayce, what this is about is that there's a young man who turned up at the
          Cayce headquarters in Virginia Beach a few years ago who has convinced
          himself he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. The Cayce organization
          decided he is just a deluded young man in---- -- the latest in a long line
          of people coming here, in fact ------ and I quite agree. Cayce predicted he
          would be born again in 1998, but of course this young man has a whole series
          of intellectual gymnastics to explain away the problem with the birth dates.
          [ He also has absolutely no psychic ability, and such ability can never be
          lost by any soul, so any reincarnation of Edgar Cayce would have an enormous
          amount. ]

          We have a very nice conversation going here on this list, but since
          information about this sad young man is mixed in with it, I just want to
          make clear my point of view from personally witnessing him that he's just a
          young man from New York who had a big emptiness in his life and decided to
          fill it with a whole fantasy world built upon a facial resemblance to Edgar
          Cayce which is no stronger man that of the actor Richard Thomas (John-Boy
          Walton).

          We've had lots of such people come through here, but most of them were
          before they could set up their own web sites filled with nonsense and
          bolster their egos by trumpeting themselves to the world. Edgar Cayce said
          in one of his readings that there would be an incarnation of John the
          Beloved and referred to him as "John Peniel", and I can't count how many
          people have showed up here claiming to be HIM. Then there was a minister
          from Georgia who spent months year memorizing the Cayce readings, then
          pretended to go into trance and give readings which were entirely derivative
          from Cayce's, when he really had no psychic ability either. He changed his
          name to "Paul Solomon" and started his own cult here when the Cayce
          headquarters would have nothing to do with him, and led people into a big
          land venture in the Shenandoah Valley in which lots of people lost their
          life's savings. He made lots of money and got so overweight that he died
          relatively young of a heart attack.

          I could give you other examples of unhealthy people with mental illness
          here (like all the ones who claimed to be Jesus Christ!!!}, but suffice it
          to say that they have absolutely nothing of any value to contribute. I'd say
          don't waste your time with any of that, especially when you have
          anthroposophy available to study.

          >I'm an Aquarian w/Scorp rising - NINA

          ******* I'm your opposite, Scorpio with Aquarius rising! ;->

          Microsoft Office Live
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 21, 2006
            wrote:
            > We have a very nice conversation going here on this list, but
            since information about this sad young man is mixed in with it, I
            just want to make clear my point of view from personally witnessing
            him that he's just a young man from New York who had a big
            emptiness in his life and decided to fill it with a whole fantasy
            world built upon a facial resemblance to Edgar Cayce
            > >I'm an Aquarian w/Scorp rising - NINA
            >
            > ******* I'm your opposite, Scorpio with Aquarius rising! ;->
            > -Starman

            Dear Starman,
            David's account is not easy to summarize but it can be read...he had
            many unusual experiences at very young age. It makes sense to me
            that since I gained much expansion with Cayce teachings of
            reincarnation/meditation (writing book to honor some of his
            revelations),that I might be graced with a dream showing me he is
            back. You might have perceived him as a sad,young man with this
            whole fantasy going but that is not what comes across in the
            book.I'm sure Va Bch attracts a variety of people and you have
            witnessed much.I've been in his discussion group for 3 months now
            and find him to be a very genuine person with a mission.
            Astrological opposites may have much to share - NINA
          • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 21, 2006
              Good thoughts and thank you for them Starman. Everything is riddled with this kind of content.  This truth or untruth.  Every human body has to learn the ability to intuite things and then go beyond in developing their psychic abilities.  To discern for themselves.  Beginner stuff.
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 22, 2006
                --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:

                > Good thoughts and thank you for them Starman. Everything is riddled
                with this kind of content. This truth or untruth. Every human body
                has to learn the ability to intuit things and then go beyond in
                developing their psychic abilities. To discern for themselves.
                Beginner stuff.
                Dear Chantel,
                Beginner stuff. Starman is an incredible teacher - that is
                obvious.It does not feel right to me,however, to have David Wilcock
                maligned. I am speaking about making statements without reading 400
                page book/5 volume related material. Assumed (perhaps all of you did
                too)that Starman had. If he read "Reincarnation of", he would haveseen
                evidence of abilities. I'm not taking away from his "impressions".
                Know my limits and can't speak about what carryover abilities Wilcock
                would have.
                Love animated movie ANASTASIA. Don't know how many of you have
                seen this fiction account of the lost child of Nicholos and Alexandra.
                Supposedly, Anastasia and her grandmother escape during the Russian
                turbulence with the help of a servant boy. Anastasia gets separated
                from her grandmother / no memory of who she is/lives in orphanage for
                a decade. The servant boy, Dimitri, grows up too and holds auditions
                for girls to play role of Anastasia. Synchronous fate throws them
                together and they discover from her new actual memories that she is
                really her! They travel to Paris to convince grandmother but by this
                time granny is already too tired of "imposters claiming to be
                Anastasia". The musical jewel box that Granny had given Anastasia as a
                child that Dimitri was able to save, plays a role because Anastasia
                remembers the melody! Movie has unique charm laced with many spiritual
                truths.
                Deceased Rasputin is portrayed with his otherworldly abilities
                to interfere with Anastasia's dreams.(meet him in introduction when
                Nicholos says, "I thought you were a holy man..." Ras had it in for
                the royal family and made his "Romanoff curse"). The end is
                charming...Rasputin's pal Bartok the Bat tells him that he wants no
                part of his revenge, "This can only end in tears! He dances off with a
                Lady Bat. (Curious,isn't it? especially with role hearing plays in
                spirit world). Luckily, Anastasia did not face reincarnation showing
                elements David Wilcock faces!
                Think Dr. Steiner would agree with Cayce excerpt, "...to be a
                part of that preparation for the coming influences of a spiritual
                nature that must rule the world."
                Caryn asked about Mayan 2012. Would recommend "The Mayan
                Prophecies" by Gilbert and anthroposophist Cotterell. Thank-you
                Maurice Cotterell/great work on Lid of Palenque! He found bat image
                hidden there!
                Would like to share sample fr companion books mentioned above
                from "The Law of One:Book One" by Ra, humble messenger of the Law of
                One:
                Question asked abou Rasputin."...aware through memory of Atlantean
                understandings having to do with the use of the various centers of
                mind/body/spirit complex energy influx in attaining the gateway to
                intelligent infinity." Did this enable to do magic?"..was a conscious
                adept and also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self."
                My aim is not to take away fr this groups purpose. Felt
                beneficial - do not see conflict with Steiner. Open to new knowledge
                streams coming through for our times. Some may be but not what sharing
                here.
                "The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the
                emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex
                activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to
                achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the
                Creator...." Next says "Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those
                who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner
                concentrative power."..."Contemplation or the consideration in a
                meditative state of an inspiring image or text is extremely useful
                also among your peoples, and the faculty of will called praying is
                also of a potentially helpful nature. Whether it is indeed a helpful
                activity depends quite totally on the intentions and objects of the
                one who prays."
                Will explore vast riches in own book...possibly minimal points
                of convergence here if sense receptivity and not asked to leave. "Ra"
                is name of a social memory complex fr 6th density Venus. Steiner
                people should not find this so way out. (yes, caution trance process).
                This Venus 6D social complex is believed to have been the Source of
                Cayce but because of his limited belief system, was not detailed.
                Clarified here in case anyone is interested. NINA
                Starman -
                Jupiter in Virgo in the 11th house - can't we have some fun with this?
                You see I can't help it! You offer so much - I need the expansion...N
                Know where your Saturn is. :->
                I'm Aquarian enough to not have my feelings hurt, so please know that.
                Aim to see good in every situation...I'll expand wherever I am ...ME
                P.S. amazing stuff about green ray energy that think links with what
                Bamford shared fr "The Hegira poem" about Khidr, the legendary figure
                in Islamic lore...Green or Emerald One ...
                "Ra": "When positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within,
                this is most powerful connection for it is connection of whole
                mind/body/spirit/complex microcosm with macrocosm. This connection
                enabling green ray color in time/space to manifest in your space/time.
                In green ray, thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is not
                normally so. Adepts become living channels - able to channel this
                radiance into planetary work." Let me know...N
                Paul Solomon may have run into problems. Did find beauty:
                "Now in the physical dimension, you will also find tablets of wisdom,
                written, engrved Smaragdine tablets in the chamber at Giza. Understand
                that Smaradine refers to emeralds. The emerald tablets of the heart of
                emerald green." Might expect some ability if in fact he had been Paul!
                But who knows?
                Message 7 of 24 , Nov 24, 2006
                  >--- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Good thoughts and thank you for them Starman. Everything is riddled
                  >with this kind of content. This truth or untruth. Every human body
                  >has to learn the ability to intuit things and then go beyond in
                  >developing their psychic abilities. To discern for themselves.
                  >Beginner stuff.

                  >Dear Chantel,
                  > Beginner stuff. Starman is an incredible teacher - that is
                  >obvious.It does not feel right to me,however, to have David Wilcock
                  >maligned. I am speaking about making statements without reading 400
                  >page book/5 volume related material. Assumed (perhaps all of you did
                  >too)that Starman had. If he read "Reincarnation of", he would haveseen
                  >evidence of abilities. I'm not taking away from his "impressions"...

                  ******* I read it until I was too bored to go on with it. As far as I read,
                  it was a lot of words that realy said nothing at all. "Channelers" are good
                  at that, especially in a place like Virginia Beach they can count on people
                  mistaking pseudoscience for anything real. That's why Steiner has never been
                  popular here.

                  To give you an idea how low this place has sunk, one of the popular fads
                  here in the past few years was the fake "documentary" which actually was a
                  commercial for the equally fake JZ Knight Matt has told us so much about,
                  called "What the Bleep Do We Know?" It of course did not identify the angry,
                  puffy-faced woman who just went through a messy divorce, as being the
                  alleged 'perfect' channeller of a 5,000-year-old warrior named Ramtha,
                  merely quoted her and several of her brainwashed followers as 'experts' on
                  'consciousness'. (Her real name, I believe, is Joanne, and the Z stands for
                  'Zebra' which was a nickname she was given long before she started
                  pretending to 'channel' because of her tendency to see everything in black
                  and white, her opinions and the wrong opinions.) I could not believe the
                  negativity of that film once I finally saw it, as well as how its philosophy
                  runs diametrically opposite to that of the Cayce Readings. In
                  anthroposophical terms, it's the philosophy of Lucifer, and the people show
                  the effects of being under his spell.

                  Show me one principle that can be applied from any of the verbosity in
                  the various channelers' work. Just one. Not "All is One", "All is
                  Consciousness" etc., etc. etc. but something that can be applied in the real
                  world, to work some good in someone's life. Cayce gave out principles of
                  health, how to use castor oil, formulas for many remedies, advised
                  individuals how to walk closer with the Christ, came out with original
                  statements about Atlantis and the origin and destiny of Man not just copied
                  from other peoples' books. Dr. Steiner likewise gave out a spirit-science
                  with an agriculture, a medicine, a system of education, numerous arts like
                  eurythmy, all with exact specifics, not vague generalities that make you
                  feel like you're thinking lofty thoughts but are of no earthly use. What are
                  the fruits of Jane Roberts or JZ Knight or this fellow who thinks he's the
                  reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? Lecturing to people that everything is an
                  illusion? Shrieking at them that they are asleep and they need to wake up
                  and realize they're 'God'? OK, once you realize that, what is next? Going
                  through life smugly feeling superior? Does that show real contact with the
                  divine?

                  Dr. Steiner met up with the same stuff in the Theosophical society, in
                  fact it's why the society came to nothing. As we've been saying here, it's
                  not enough just to open up to spirits, but we have to learn to distinguish
                  between different types of them. Every philosophy that denies external
                  reality and puffs up the ego comes from "Lucifer." Every philosophy that
                  denies the inner human being and says we are just matter comes from
                  "Ahriman."

                  It is incredibly easy to be hypnotized, it takes no effort at all.
                  Similarly, it is very easy to hypnotize yourself. It's simplicity itself to
                  let a fragment of your personality take on a life of its own and be the
                  vehicle for spirits to channel through, or to just consciously pretend that
                  a part of your personality is a separate being and fill it with your own
                  subconscious content. It's no more difficult than Arthur Conan Doyle sitting
                  down and becoming Dr. Watson or Sherlock Holmes for a while to write one of
                  his stories. That doesn't mean it is going to be a channel for the divine,
                  or even for anything good at all. " Test the spirits to see whether they are
                  of God."

                  These are what Dr. Steiner called pathological conditions which have
                  nothing to do with spiritual science. Edgar Cayce was most of the time an
                  exception to this kind of unhealthy fantasy life. If you gave him a false
                  birthdate, he would not be able to attune to you. He was able to describe
                  objective reality in ways that could be verified. Try getting any of these
                  people to do that successfully, even once. Do the simplest test like asking
                  them to verify something you know from another source. They can't do it.
                  All they can do is hand out metaphysical rubbish which is circular
                  reasoning, e.g., "everything is an illusion because it's a thought, so it's
                  only in your mind," never mind that your mind would never start thinking
                  about anything if there weren't something other than itself. (Dr. Steiner
                  showed the flaws in this philosophy in his Philosophy of Freedom, by the
                  way.)

                  The real danger about all this New Age stuff is that it is dualistic, in
                  other words it encourages you to think "Well, there's what I know, and then
                  there's this other side that I can't know but only speculate about, but
                  so-and-so knows it and I can have faith in him." Spiritual science denies
                  anything unknowable by the human being, any "limits to knowledge". It is not
                  a faith. When we apply it in education, in medicine or in whatever field, we
                  are not limited to to BELIEVING whatever some guy named Steiner said. We can
                  take in its elementary knowledge the same as with any other science, and
                  increase our direct knowledge through meditation and contemplation. There is
                  no need to separate off a part of your personality and use it to declare
                  things to be true that everybody is required to believe on your say so.
                  There is no need to go into a trance state like a medium.

                  There is also no need to tell other people what your personal Karma is.
                  Suppose I were to tell you that I was the reincarnation of someone famous,
                  in fact was famous into different lifetimes? Could I have any objection if
                  you your yawned and gave me a big "So what?" After all, what does it matter
                  now? How much would Steiner have accomplished if he just went around telling
                  people he was the reincarnation of Aristotle? How about if, in his
                  lectures, he pretended to go into trance and spoke as Aristotle and just
                  said well this is the way it is, I know it absolutely, and you have to
                  accept it. Would we have the Steiner schools today, the biodynamic farms,
                  the medicine? Not a chance, because free human beings who think for
                  themselves would have avoided him like the plague. All he would ever have
                  attracted is other people with mental problems, as it is in the New Age
                  cults of today.

                  -starman

                  age, and price. Try it!
                • Nina
                  Message 8 of 24 , Nov 25, 2006
                    wrote:

                    >in black and white, her opinions and the wrong opinions.) I could
                    not believe the negativity of that film once I finally saw it, as
                    well as how its philosophy runs diametrically opposite to that of
                    the Cayce Readings. In anthroposophical terms, it's the philosophy
                    of Lucifer, and the people show the effects of being under his
                    spell. Show me one principle that can be applied from any of the
                    verbosity in the various channelers' work. Just one. Not "All is
                    One", "All is Consciousness" etc., etc. etc. but something that can
                    be applied in the real world, to work some good in someone's life.
                    Cayce gave out principles of health, how to use castor oil,
                    formulas for many remedies, advised individuals how to walk closer
                    with the Christ, came out with original statements about Atlantis
                    and the origin and destiny of Man not just copied from other
                    peoples' books. Dr. Steiner likewise gave out a spirit-science
                    > with an agriculture, a medicine, a system of education, numerous
                    arts like eurythmy, all with exact specifics, not vague generalities
                    that make you feel like you're thinking lofty thoughts but are of
                    no earthly use. What are the fruits of Jane Roberts or JZ Knight or
                    this fellow who thinks he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?
                    Lecturing to people that everything is an illusion? Shrieking at
                    them that they are asleep and they need to wake up
                    > and realize they're 'God'? OK, once you realize that, what is
                    next? Going through life smugly feeling superior? Does that show
                    real contact with the divine?

                    > not enough just to open up to spirits, but we have to learn to
                    distinguish between different types of them. Every philosophy that
                    denies external reality and puffs up the ego comes from "Lucifer."
                    Every philosophy that denies the inner human being and says we are
                    just matter comes from "Ahriman."

                    > It is incredibly easy to be hypnotized, it takes no effort at
                    all.
                    > Similarly, it is very easy to hypnotize yourself. It's simplicity
                    itself to
                    > These are what Dr. Steiner called pathological conditions which
                    have nothing to do with spiritual science. Edgar Cayce was most of
                    the time an exception to this kind of unhealthy fantasy life. If you
                    gave him a false birthdate, he would not be able to attune to you.
                    He was able to describe objective reality in ways that could be
                    verified. Try getting any of these people to do that successfully,
                    even once. Do the simplest test like asking them to verify something
                    you know from another source. They can't do it.
                    >Spiritual science denies anything unknowable by the human being,
                    any "limits to knowledge".
                    > increase our direct knowledge through meditation and
                    contemplation. There is no need to separate off a part of your
                    personality and use it to declare things to be true that everybody
                    is required to believe on your say so.
                    have to
                    > Would we have the Steiner schools today, the biodynamic farms,
                    > the medicine? Not a chance, because free human beings who think
                    for themselves would have avoided him like the plague. All he would
                    ever have attracted is other people with mental problems, as it is
                    in the New Age cults of today.
                    -starman

                    Dear Starman,
                    Your post came in next to Wilcock"s and he spoke of Luciferic
                    negative path too. Do note difference in our receptivity but expect
                    we have different backgrounds. You are highly educated with strong
                    abilities and have no doubt seen more than the norm there in Va
                    Bch. Steiner is the penultimate for you.
                    Wilcock's client readings come across to me as highly beneficial.
                    (I studied social wk /Jungian psychology.)In one client reading, he
                    used this watermelon metaphor:"For when you split open the
                    watermelon of the higher realms for the first time, you will
                    discover how sweet it is. We only use the watermelon metaphor to
                    illustrate the waters of life or the spirit,and that red or pink
                    color that is then associated with the heart."
                    Another reading: "In this particular case, I heard that the client
                    was a poet and musician during the intake, but we had not gone into
                    any detail regarding the content of these poems and songs.
                    Nevertheless, the entire reading was crafted around highly specific,
                    detailed information culled directly from the content of her poems
                    and songs. She reported that there were "at least twenty" different
                    highly specific references to her creative works in the reading,
                    exhausting any possibility of denial that a higher source of
                    intelligence was involved.The entire reading from beginning to
                    ending felt as if it were directly from her higher self, finally
                    having the chance to speak to her directly through me and explain
                    its agenda. What makes this so interesting is not simply that there
                    was a telepathic remote viewing of the content of her own language
                    of symbolism and metaphor, but that the reading actually explained
                    the spiritual meanings behind the poems and songs that she had been
                    guided to write, without ever fully knowing what their deeper
                    meanings were.
                    (my insert - This had special meaning for me so immediately copied
                    the entire reading!)
                    David continues:"One of these songs was specifically about a dragon
                    that guarded an emerald city, and a classic sword-wielding hero who
                    finally had to become the dragon in order to slay it. This is the
                    first time that the readings have ever mentioned an "emerald city"
                    that I am aware of, and as the words came out of my mouth I had no
                    idea that they had such a specific meaning and value to the client.
                    Nonetheless, if I had been listening more carefully and/or were not
                    in trance, I might have noticed that the client was in tears the
                    entire time."
                    Please see http://divinecosmos.com if you want to read the two
                    readings, go to search, type in numbers only 6/21/00(for watermelon
                    analogy) and 5/31/03 (for emerald city which he has titled "The
                    Hero's Journey").
                    Have always had an innate trust and as the clairvoyant lady here
                    tells me, "You came in to help clear up some of the confusion that
                    exists in the spiritual realm." Back when I was 21 another lady
                    Elizabeth made predictions that came true - like going to Univ of
                    Chicago twice...yes, never would have thought would return there
                    when divorce sent me fr my home in Charlottesville. Had tried grad
                    school following footsteps of Harmon Bro dissertation on Cayce in
                    History of Religions, but I'm extremely far from NatMerit whiz kid
                    Dr. Bro was. When realized too hard(which path Divinity or Human
                    Development/leading hypnosis Erika Fromm there, etc and not the
                    kind of mind that can feedback large bodies of information) gained
                    more from parapsychology journals at the time. Left so sad, told her
                    thought I'd learn something from that place. She said, "Don't worry,
                    you will". Disbelief, thought surely wrong on that one!But when I
                    had to flee decade later, that is where I chose to go! Made contact
                    with Dr. Bro in 94 /ended up moving to Boston to study with him and
                    his wife at Pilgrim Institute. When I'd first asked Eliz if I'd get
                    into UC, she said yes, but asked if I'd ever considered going to
                    Boston because that would be very good place for me.Of course told
                    her "No" in 81...but she proved to be correct!
                    Learned flexiblity. My ex-husband was initiate of surat shabd
                    yoga and I gained from this path as well. When went back to Chicago,
                    intended grad social wk but bk "Shamans,Mystics, and Doctors" in
                    cellophane at bookstore talked to me. Bought it and saw author was
                    teaching course right then "Therapeutic Systems Across
                    Cultures"...that is how got pulled back into the Divinity
                    School...Dr.Kakar had entire chapter about my ex's path in his book!
                    Was special student and he advised me not to undertake credit due to
                    emotional upheaval of divorce/care of two small children. It was
                    there from those hallowed halls that I had the blessed opportunity
                    to sit in Dr. McGinn's Christian Mysticism class. Would run home
                    from class with tears in my eyes I was so happy!
                    Had a class w/Adela Collins on Jewish and Christian Apocalypses.
                    Gave her copy of Revelation Commentary that Everett Irion had put
                    together. She had written her own book about Revelation and her own
                    take of the combat myth, all geared toward geographical/political
                    locations,etc, etc, etc.
                    Wrote the above mainly to hope to illustrate I'm not a dingbat.
                    I can only imagine the high level of responsibility that goes along
                    with being a leader.Steiner is penultimate for you. Agree, direct
                    knowledge is best. Sometimes the world is far more beautiful when
                    we look to see the goodness there. I can be detective and
                    policewoman too but these times are calling in high level help. How
                    else are we to know Cayce is back, therefore confirm his readings
                    prediciton, if we are not given the ability to hear about it?
                    When you shared about J.Z.Knight and how she chose her name ,
                    zebra, black and white...made association with friend of mine and
                    the Tao symbol. She is a nurse/ I Ching student and moved here same
                    wk I started Wilcock group, had lived in Va Bch cause loved Cayce
                    too.(we got to listen to audio readings together!) Remarkable
                    thing was, she had dream where she was in my garage and noticed a
                    bat right next to the light switch, she was afraid of it, and was
                    told "Nina's not afraid of bats, she knows about them." This was
                    incredible to me! Even better , she told me it was this very
                    feminine bat that almost had butterfly wings! Immediately shared
                    with her the Mayan bat info and how her gentle bat seemed indicative
                    of the more peaceful path(not adreanl response)...That simply made
                    me weep...Isn't that what we all want? Yes, let's watch for
                    deceptions, guard our own thoughts, meditate and pray, create
                    peacefulness within so there can be peace outside ...
                    Love is a force that is not easily defined by fancy terminology.
                    Believe it has to be experienced - We agree on more than we
                    disagree, the difference does not matter to me. NINA

                    "If I feel within my heart
                    The Spirit speaks its own true word
                    About the human being, loved by him
                    Through all time and eternity

                    > MSN Shopping has everything on your holiday list. Get expert picks
                    by style,
                    > age, and price. Try it!
                    > http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?
                    ctId=8000,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200601&tcode=wlmtagline

                    Message 9 of 24 , Nov 25, 2006
                      >Subject: [steiner] Re: People who fantasize being the reincarnation of
                      >famous people or "channel"
                      *******Show me one principle that can be applied from any of the
                      >verbosity in the various 'channelers' work. Just one. Not "All is
                      >One", "All is Consciousness" etc., etc. etc. but something that can
                      >be applied in the real world, to work some good in someone's life.
                      >Cayce gave out principles of health, how to use castor oil,
                      >formulas for many remedies, advised individuals how to walk closer
                      >with the Christ, came out with original statements about Atlantis
                      >and the origin and destiny of Man not just copied from other
                      >peoples' books. Dr. Steiner likewise gave out a spirit-science
                      > > with an agriculture, a medicine, a system of education, numerous
                      >arts like eurythmy, all with exact specifics, not vague generalities
                      >that make you feel like you're thinking lofty thoughts but are of
                      >no earthly use. What are the fruits of Jane Roberts or JZ Knight or
                      >this fellow who thinks he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?
                      >

                      > > These are what Dr. Steiner called pathological conditions which
                      >have nothing to do with spiritual science. Edgar Cayce was most of
                      >the time an exception to this kind of unhealthy fantasy life. If you
                      >gave him a false birthdate, he would not be able to attune to you.
                      >He was able to describe objective reality in ways that could be
                      >verified. Try getting any of these people to do that successfully,
                      >even once. Do the simplest test like asking them to verify something
                      >you know from another source. They can't do it.

                      >Nina wrote:
                      >Dear Starman,
                      . How else are we to know Cayce is back, therefore confirm his readings
                      >prediciton, if we are not given the ability to hear about it?

                      *******Don't really care, Leonardo da Vinci might be back but I would only
                      appreciate it if he was a good artist. And if he was, what would it matter
                      who he was before?

                      > Wilcock's readings ...." if I had been listening more carefully and/or
                      >were not
                      >in trance....."

                      *******Is Dave claiming to be going into trance now?????? That's a new one!
                      Well, if so, I'd be happy to test him by putting a needle through his hand
                      after giving him a suggestion to not feel pain or bleed, as can be done with
                      anyone really in a trance---- and was done with Cayce several times. :-)

                      I have a pretty good idea that #1, he'd never agree to it and #2, what
                      the results of the experiment would be.

                      Pity he didn't realize that someone in trance wouldn't be listening
                      "less" or "more" but not able to hear at ALL.

                      But I'd prefer to drop the subject of people who claim to go into trance,
                      fake or otherwise. It has nothing to do with spiritual science or the
                      purpose of this list. Steiner warned us many times that one going into
                      trance is taken over by an Ahrimanic being and that the information coming
                      through such a source cannot be truste ----- so, even if someone is a real
                      trance psychic like Cayce, their information is flawed, as thousands of
                      examples of which can be found in the Cayce Readings. (Look, for instance,
                      at the failed 'earth changes' predictions-----I have a whole analysis of
                      these I could post---- the readings on Hitler, on the Lindbergh baby
                      kidnapping, the fake angel 'Halaliel' speaking throu Cayce, the Texas oil
                      well venture that failed miserably, the readings on buried treasure, the
                      medical readings for people already dead, saying no one of a mixed race
                      could be trusted, the constant contradictions of one reading with others,
                      etc., etc. These have been ignored because the Cayce family was running the
                      show until this year, but even his two sons felt they had to address some of
                      the glaring faults and did so in a book called "The Outer Limits of Edgar
                      Cayce's Power." Naturally, though, they didn't examine them critically
                      enough to hurt sales of all the other books about him.;-> )

                      When Cayce invoked the protection of the Christ, which he always tried to
                      do when giving medical readings, the information would frequently be
                      reliable ---- but many, many times that was not sufficient to restrain the
                      deviant Ahrimanic source. Steiner's work is far more reliable. Cayce was
                      meant to be a waking clairvoyant like Steiner, but his own karma prevented
                      him from being able to be such. He was dependent on others to give
                      suggestions. If those others had understood about Lucifer and Ahriman, they
                      might have been able to recognize the evil sources speaking through him at
                      times---- some did anyway---- and work out some of the laws affecting the
                      reliability of psychic phenomena occurring through dimmed consciousness, but
                      instead they regarded every word as divine and glossed over or ignored the
                      many, many obvious errors and inconsistencies.

                      I stay with the Cayce organization for the sake of the valuable medical
                      information, but regard it as a mixed bag with many negative tendencies,
                      like the blind faith of many followers of his--- and have long seen his HQ
                      be a magnet for phony psychics who build on peoples' faith in Cayce to
                      feather thei own nests, like Gordon Michael Scallion, Paul Solomon, and
                      others who you've never heard of----deservingly.

                      Nina wrote: >> .Steiner is penultimate for you.

                      ******* More to the point, he's the purpose of this list. We're here to
                      study his work which does not involve reduced consciousness like trances,
                      only increased consciousness.

                      > you shared about J.Z.Knight and how she chose her name ,zebra, black
                      >and white...

                      *******No,I don't think SHE chose it! Iit was given to her because of her
                      one-sided self-righteousness. And that was before she put that big ego into
                      a personality fragment and started calling it 'Ramtha", as the alcoholic
                      Jane Roberts years before had done with her imaginary 'Seth'.

                      Now how about some discussion of anthroposophy, please?

                      Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered
                      by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001
                    • Nina
                      Message 10 of 24 , Nov 25, 2006
                        wrote:
                        >....anthroposophy,please? Starman

                        Sounds fair! Reminds me of why came here in first place, to look into
                        this man that made reference to the special consciousness of Luke!
                        Yes, will go back to that book! NINA
                        Hard to see Cayce catalog and NOT see "SEER OUT OF SEASON" listed...
                      • thepathofthesunflower
                        Message 11 of 24 , Nov 27, 2006
                          wrote:

> [...]
                          >

                          > Nina wrote: >> .Steiner is penultimate for you.
                          >
                          > ******* More to the point, he's the purpose of this list. We're
                          here to
                          > study his work which does not involve reduced consciousness like
                          trances,
                          > only increased consciousness.
                          >

                          > > you shared about J.Z.Knight and how she chose her
                          name ,zebra, black
                          > >and white...
                          >
                          > *******No,I don't think SHE chose it! Iit was given to her because
                          of her
                          > one-sided self-righteousness. And that was before she put that big
                          ego into
                          > a personality fragment and started calling it 'Ramtha", as the
                          alcoholic
                          > Jane Roberts years before had done with her imaginary 'Seth'.
                          >

                          > Now how about some discussion of anthroposophy, please?

                          um well; James has given a lot of food to think about today. I
                          appreciate what you have posted here James. The pieces of the puzzle
                          towards a complete picture; if it is ever complete that is.

                          Regarding this topic - I don't think we should look towards other
                          people for 'channelling' whether they might be so and so come back or
                          whether so and so is channelling this so and so. I think we should
                          look at ourselves and within ourselves. Because we are of Spirit and
                          for this we should trust in ourselves as being part of Spirit
                          consciousness. No matter what psychic abilities one has or doesn't
                          have. We are first Spirit and then second physical. True?

                          Spiritual leaders across the board : where do you lead?

                          The question is; is there more than one Spirit consciousness? Is this
                          part of the Planetary Beings and depending where our station is from
                          whence we project into the physical?

                          Caryn
                        • Nina
                          Message 12 of 24 , Nov 27, 2006
                            > > Now how about some discussion of anthroposophy, please?
                            > > Starman

                            > um well; James has given a lot of food to think about today. I
                            > appreciate what you have posted here James. The pieces of the
                            puzzle towards a complete picture; if it is ever complete that is.
                            > Regarding this topic - I don't think we should look towards other
                            > people for 'channelling' whether they might be so and so come back
                            or whether so and so is channelling this so and so. I think we should
                            look at ourselves and within ourselves. >
                            > Caryn

                            Dear Caryn and everyone,
                            Yes,green pastures/astro offering! Don't think you are crazy! You have
                            one of the most beautfiul of all screen names...The Path of The
                            Sunflower!
                            Good to read James's passages. Have studied some of Helen Palmer's
                            Enneagram(personality typology which has Sufi roots).Was kind of
                            turned off by vodka trials to facilitate advancement that I'd read he
                            used.(my opinion only/know "purpose"/but opposed to drugs on journey
                            for myself). Also,about feminine sunflowers story shared (funny, yes) -
                            made me glad came in very average looking without the distractions of
                            male attractions!

                            This poem by I.B.N. Arabi is a masterpiece:

                            "How wonderful a garden in the fire,
                            My heart transmutes itself to all forms:
                            a meadow for wild gazelles,
                            a monastery for Christian monks,
                            a temple for pagan idols,
                            the Ka'aba for Muslim pilgrims,
                            tablets for Jewish Law,
                            And pages for the Qu'ran
                            I proclaim the religion of Love,
                            and wherever it carries me,
                            this is my creed and my faith."

                            When reading Ahriman file, noted mention that Islam was opposed to
                            Christianity.
                            My dearest friends are a mixed marriage of Islam and Baptist. Tried
                            sharing work of Stan Tenen to help them. He has wk on Secret of the
                            Hebrew letters http://www.meru.org/Press/Atlantisrising.html
                            The Tree of Abraham
                            http://www.meru.org/coast/TreeofAbraham.html
                            Sufi Moslem(Geometry of Rumi's descrip of Sufi Round dance)
                            http://www.meru.org/Sufi/rnddance.html
                            Continuous Creation Model
                            http://www.meru.org/contin.html
                            Sources of Intelligent Design for "Coast to Coast"
                            http://www.meru.org/coast/index.html
                            Light in Meeting Tent
                            http://www.meru.org/lightintent/lightin.html
                            Some Notes on the Logarithmic and Golden Mean Spirals
                            http://www.meru.org/coast/goldmean.html
                            Language and Gesture
                            http://www.meru.org/Gestures/gestures.html(this one mentions the wk of
                            Susan Goldin-Meadow which may be of special interest/curative
                            ed/movement). Remember her name fr UnivChicago/treat to see her
                            research.

                            Arguelles "Time and the Technosphere:The Law of Time in Human
                            Affairs"...After our Mayan sharing, did crack open. He has quite a
                            marriage going with Islam, from the place of peace and "submission to
                            the will of God".
                            He feels that the Quran is the criterion for evaluating the spiritual
                            progress of human existence on this Earth inclusive of man't ability
                            to read the proofs of nature as manifestations of God's wisdom and to
                            comport himself within this nature. the biospheric life-support
                            system, in a manner consistent with the truth. It is far too complex
                            for me to try to summarize here.
                            This is from the introduction:"That the new, global dialectic is found
                            in the tension between the forces of globalization(materialism)on the
                            one hand, and that of the civilization of Islam(spirituality) on the
                            other, is now a well-documented fact."
                            Please share about higher Beings, Powers, etc. NINA
                            Message 13 of 24 , Nov 27, 2006
                              >The question is; is there more than one Spirit consciousness? Is this
                              >part of the Planetary Beings and depending where our station is from
                              >whence we project into the physical?
                              >
                              >Caryn

                              *******There is (are) indeed. As the Doctor said so many times, to have real
                              knowledge you have to progress from thinking about just 'spirit' in general
                              to being able to determine what kind of spirit is manifesting in each case.
                              Judge them by their fruits.

                              -starman

                              View Athlete�s Collections with Live Search
                              http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01
                            • Mary Ellen Armstrong
                              Message 14 of 24 , Nov 27, 2006
                                      I have many interesting posts to submit, but it seems the "powers that be" pick and choose what posts are shown.....I know from whence I speak, as I have intentionally used this forum in a good way, only to have posts coveniently lost into the ethers....
                                      Not to sound harsh, but I thought the Nazi era was pretty much over !!!!  Come on guys, lighten up....Even Anthroposophists have senses of humour, albeit some more than others....Maybe the Chapel Hill crowd can learn a thing or two.....Peace, Mary Ellen Armstrong.....PS- I thought the Witch hunts ended long ago.....

                                Message 15 of 24 , Nov 28, 2006
                                  --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Mary Ellen Armstrong
                                  <maryellenrayofsun@...> wrote:

                                  > I have many interesting posts to submit, but it seems
                                  the "powers that be" pick and choose what posts are shown.....I know
                                  from whence I speak, as I have intentionally used this forum in a
                                  good way, only to have posts coveniently lost into the ethers....
                                  > Not to sound harsh, but I thought the Nazi era was pretty
                                  much over !!!! Come on guys, lighten up....Even Anthroposophists
                                  have senses of humour, albeit some more than others....Maybe the
                                  Chapel Hill crowd can learn a thing or two.....Peace, Mary Ellen
                                  Armstrong.....PS- I thought the Witch hunts ended long ago.....

                                  >um well; James has given a lot of food to think about today. I
                                  appreciate what you have posted here James. The pieces of the
                                  puzzle towards a complete picture; if it is ever complete that is.
                                  Regarding this topic - I don't think we should look towards other
                                  people for 'channelling' whether they might be so and so come back
                                  or whether so and so is channelling this so and so. I think we should
                                  look at ourselves and within ourselves.<
                                  Caryn

                                  Hi Mary Ellen

                                  Please do not get me wrong here. There are genuine mediums. My point
                                  is; Starman made a post under another topic and he mentioned
                                  hypnotism. A good topic. An unexperienced medium might think they
                                  are contacting a genuine spirit only to find it is a deceptive one
                                  playing tricks. One might announce to the world they are the
                                  reincarnation of Edgar Cayce or someone else but they might be under
                                  the influences of the same deceptive realm.

                                  So it is crucial to discern within ourselves what we feel to believe
                                  is correct. It is also important to be awake an aware of this
                                  manipulation called hypnotism so as not to be deceived by discarnate
                                  or incarnate spirits. To keep oneself clear from said influences in
                                  order to appreciate ones own pure spirit or attain to keep one's
                                  spirit clean/pure from outside influences as these.

                                  But as said there are geninue mediums who know what they are doing
                                  and have the ability to protect themselves from mischievous sorts;
                                  like I should imagine you do Mary Ellen.

                                  Rudolf Steiner spoke quite in depth about the spirit world living
                                  around us. And how we do a service reading to them and I must say
                                  when I read great authors who have passed over I often imagine I feel
                                  their presence reading with me. But this may just be my imagination,
                                  after all. There has been a lot of literature from channellers; Seth,
                                  Michael, Lazarus, Silver Birch for example ... somehow though there
                                  is always a question mark after - is it genuine or is it not - how do
                                  we know where it comes from?

                                  We find the answers that resonant with us within ourselves - first.

                                  Your thoughts Mary Ellen?

                                  Love and peace
                                  Caryn
                                • thepathofthesunflower
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Nov 28, 2006
                                    wrote:

                                    > >The question is; is there more than one Spirit consciousness? Is
                                    this
                                    > >part of the Planetary Beings and depending where our station is
                                    from
                                    > >whence we project into the physical?
                                    > >
                                    > >Caryn
                                    >

                                    > *******There is (are) indeed. As the Doctor said so many times, to
                                    have real knowledge you have to progress from thinking about
                                    just 'spirit' in general to being able to determine what kind of
                                    spirit is manifesting in each case. Judge them by their fruits.

                                    > -starman

                                    Indeed, we are walking fruit trees!

                                    Thanks Starman
                                  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Dec 6, 2006
                                      In a message dated 11/25/2006 3:31:42 P.M. Central Standard Time, DrStarman@... writes:
                                      *******No,I don't think SHE chose it! Iit was given to her because of her
                                      one-sided self-righteousness. And that was before she put that big ego into
                                      a personality fragment and started calling it 'Ramtha", as the alcoholic
                                      Jane Roberts years before had done with her imaginary 'Seth'.

                                      *********Starman, didn't Steiner himself succomb to alcohol to tune out his own psychic stuff?  I don't know enough about Jane Roberts and don't have any interest.

                                      Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Dec 7, 2006
                                        *******There's a story from somewhere that Steiner used alcohol in his
                                        thirties to erase the psychic ability he was born with, because he couldn't
                                        control it and so wanted to strart out with none and re-develop it. However,
                                        I've never read he himself saying anything like that---- not even in his
                                        autobiography, written as he lay dying, where you'd think if he'd done
                                        anything like that he wouldn't be shy about admitting it by then.
                                        Unfortunately, there are so many stories about him which arre of doubtful
                                        validity.

                                        >From: Cheeseandsalsa@...
                                        >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
                                        >Subject: Re: [steiner] Re: People who "channel"
                                        >Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 01:23:53 EST
                                        >

                                        >In a message dated 11/25/2006 3:31:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                                        >DrStarman@... writes:
                                        >
                                        >*******No,I don't think SHE chose it! Iit was given to her because of her
                                        >one-sided self-righteousness. And that was before she put that big ego
                                        >into
                                        >a personality fragment and started calling it 'Ramtha", as the alcoholic
                                        >Jane Roberts years before had done with her imaginary 'Seth'.
                                        >

                                        >*********Starman, didn't Steiner himself succomb to alcohol to tune out
                                        >his
                                        >own psychic stuff? I don't know enough about Jane Roberts and don't have
                                        >any
                                        >interest.
                                        >

                                        >Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage

                                        Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version.�Join now.
                                        http://ideas.live.com
                                      • Nina
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Dec 9, 2006
                                          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:
                                          > In a message dated 11/25/2006 3:31:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                                          > DrStarman wrote...
                                          > Jane Roberts years before had done with her imaginary Seth 'Starman

                                          Dear Starman,
                                          Gifted woman (Eliz/told about in earler post re-personal
                                          predictions) used to have "Shining Lady" tv show. My original UC
                                          goal was to study her as Dr. Bro had Cayce. As previously stated,
                                          did not have enough "bearings" to succeed. She lived in Ca and I
                                          would not go live there (too afraid of Cayce's predictions). She
                                          hosted seminar w/Drs.Krippner/Cerminara/Hynek. Later, Dr.K told me
                                          she never received recognition she deserved. Reason I'm mentioning
                                          this is because on one of her shows, someone asked about Jane
                                          Roberts. Eliz said she knew her and that "She was quite a remarkable
                                          lady".
                                          Start my book out speaking of her,
                                          "Elizabeth, how do you know these things?"
                                          "Nina, I see pictures, I hear things, I just know."
                                          David Wilcock shares a great deal about Seth online. Best
                                          understanding is that he was a 5th dimensional being in contact with
                                          Jane (he appears to look like grey ET's Streiber wrote about). Shift
                                          of the Ages, Ch 4 on Breath of the Divine and Superstring
                                          Theory/Science of Oneness, Ch 14 on Vedic Yoga, Seth and Multi-
                                          dimensional Cosmology.(Vedic concept of trutis is literally
                                          identical to Consciousness units.)
                                          One quote he shared peaked my curiosity. Am elementary Steiner
                                          student but this one from Seth sounded deep:
                                          "There are electromagnetic structures, so to speak, that are
                                          presently beyond your scientific instruments, units that are the
                                          basic carriers of perception." also, "...the fetus utilizes these
                                          units. So does any consciousness including that of a plant. Cells
                                          are not just responsive to light because this is the order of
                                          things, but because an emotional desire to perceive light is
                                          present."
                                          Have "NATURE'S OPEN SECRET: Intro to Goethe's Scientific Writings"
                                          but have not read it yet.
                                          Felt had to honor Elizabeth and share the above. Any and all Steiner
                                          pointers welcome, will thank you in advance - NINA
                                        • Nina
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Dec 13, 2006
                                            >Dear Starman,
                                            >I'm not a dingbat.
                                            > Yes, let's watch for deceptions, guard our own thoughts, meditate
                                            and pray, create peacefulness within so there can be peace outside.NINA

                                            Dear Group,
                                            Was aware when wrote above that it reflected an attitude of division
                                            (imply that others characterized as "dingbats" are inferior). Wrote
                                            Starman privately but that did nothing for vibes sent here. Something
                                            important got lost in shuffle when trying to "justify". "Yes, Nina ,
                                            follow your own advice."... I'm sorry - ME

                                            Realize how vast the topic is. When reading "According to Luke", about
                                            Elijah, Dr.Steiner said:"Elijah was one such being whose I-being could
                                            not penetrate his physical body. As I said earlier, such personalities
                                            were said to be "filled with the Holy Spirit." He went on to describe
                                            more how Elijah was different: "External forces influence the
                                            developing physical beings to such an extent that the individualities
                                            in question incarnate as inspired, ecstatic or seemingly spirit-driven
                                            personalities whose knowledge greatly exceeds the capacity of their
                                            ordinary intelligence.Every Old Testament prophet was such a
                                            personality...Personalities like this retreat into solitude from time
                                            to time. The portion of the I that is used by the persoanlity then
                                            withdraws, inducing ecstatic and unconscious states, and the spirit
                                            speaks into the person from outside. Elijah was especially receptive
                                            to inspiration from above. His actions, his speech, his gestures
                                            originated not only in the part of the I that inhabited his body but
                                            also in divine-spiritual beings who disclosed themselves through him."

                                            "The mighty words Elijah spoke in the ninth century before Christ were
                                            actually God's words and his gestures God's gestures.Something similar
                                            was true of John the Baptist, since Elijah's experience was
                                            reenlivened in him."
                                            "The Luke Gospel speaks vividly of John, introducing us to the true
                                            being of another individuality of the early Christian era. We
                                            familiarize oursselves with the Gospels only when we rise to an
                                            understanding of each word's intended meaning. Luke's introduction
                                            states that he will recount the communications of 'independent
                                            seers'.These independent seers,however, did not simply see events on
                                            the physical plane. They saw the true circumstances that were
                                            gradually revealed through the ages."
                                          • Nina
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jan 24, 2007
                                              > In a message dated 11/25/2006 3:31:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                                              > DrStarman@... writes:
                                              > *******No,I don't think SHE chose it! Iit was given to her because
                                              of her one-sided self-righteousness. And that was before she put that
                                              big ego into a personality fragment and started calling it 'Ramtha",
                                              as the alcoholic Jane Roberts years before had done with her
                                              imaginary 'Seth'.
                                              Dear Starman,
                                              Welcome back! While you were on your honeymoon, I spoke with a friend
                                              who is on a Seth list. She said Jane Roberts was NOT an alcoholic. Can
                                              you please share your source with me so can share it with her? Thanks -
                                              NINA