Re: Delighted new member

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 19, 2006
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...>
      wrote:

      > >Dear Starman,
      > >
      > >Very interesting to read this information about Cayce. It is the
      same
      > >as dreams - either it is information coming from the astral region
      or
      > >it is further than the astral region. Having guides might suggest
      it
      > >is beyond the astral region, although indeed, might be taking place
      > >in the astral region with the attachments therein.
      > >
      > >Now, the question is - what is to say the guides do not come from
      this
      > >region?
      > >
      > >There is One Guide, Jesus.
      > >
      > >There seems to be 'under'guides though ... I do think this needs
      further
      > >investigation ...
      >
      > ******* The Readings gave the test in 1John 3: every spirit that
      says that
      > Christ is come in the flesh is a true spirit and vice versa.
      > I would not follow Cayce or Steiner if they denied this, as Seth
      and so
      > many "channellers" do. Every real initiate places him or herself
      under the
      > Christ, none deny His reality.
      >

      > Starman
      >
      > www.DrStarman.com

      Thank you. The two guides I have recently met (in what i think was
      powerful projection short real dream) were/are black people they
      seemed very gentle and were attentive but silent hovering in the
      background next to me. It was them showing me the visuals.

      I hope to met them again and be in a controlled conscious state so as
      I may communicate with them.

      Best regards
      Caryn