You're a dream to me---Cranberries

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
      On the topic of dreams, the other night my angels were giving me
      music lessons. Usually they appear to me in the form of authority
      figures---police men, doctors, etc,---though this time I did not see
      them at all. They were formless voices "from above" telling me how
      to better perform a certain bass-guitar riff that I was practicing.

      In my dreams I've yet to see my angels in their traditional form---
      winged. Instead I see them from a perspective that is more ordinary
      than how most people report seeing their angels. I see them as
      every day folk. If I'm dreaming of riding a car they'll pull me over
      in a cop car, tell me to leave my car, and then proceed to make
      adjustments on the engine, chassis, fuel system, etc. When I return
      to my car (a symbol for the physical body) all the mechanical
      problems have been fixed and I drive away, to awake shortly
      thereafter.

      Because I am generally obedient to authority figures I've yet to
      question my angels when they appear to me as police men or as
      soldiers or as doctors or, sometimes, as workman who visit my home to
      fix leaky pipes or the electrical system. My obedience to authority
      definitely has some advantages in regard to the fact that I allow
      these intelligences to heal my body while I jump from dream to
      dream. I haven't been to the doctor in the physical realm in over
      twenty years.

      Mathew Morrell
      www.kcpost.net
    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2006

        > On the topic of dreams, the other night my angels were giving me
        > music lessons. Usually they appear to me in the form of authority
        > figures---police men, doctors, etc,---though this time I did not
        see
        > them at all. They were formless voices "from above" telling me how
        > to better perform a certain bass-guitar riff that I was practicing.
        >
        > In my dreams I've yet to see my angels in their traditional form---
        > winged. Instead I see them from a perspective that is more
        ordinary
        > than how most people report seeing their angels. I see them as
        > every day folk. If I'm dreaming of riding a car they'll pull me
        over
        > in a cop car, tell me to leave my car, and then proceed to make
        > adjustments on the engine, chassis, fuel system, etc. When I
        return
        > to my car (a symbol for the physical body) all the mechanical
        > problems have been fixed and I drive away, to awake shortly
        > thereafter.
        >
        > Because I am generally obedient to authority figures I've yet to
        > question my angels when they appear to me as police men or as
        > soldiers or as doctors or, sometimes, as workman who visit my home
        > fix leaky pipes or the electrical system. My obedience to
        authority
        > definitely has some advantages in regard to the fact that I allow
        > these intelligences to heal my body while I jump from dream to
        > dream. I haven't been to the doctor in the physical realm in over
        > twenty years.
        >
        > Mathew Morrell
        > www.kcpost.net

        This is wonderful, you sharing your dreams Matthew. This is how vast
        a subject dreaming is. In your case because you have angels with
        you, also called guides, but you are correct to call them angels for
        they are our guardian angels - in this case, this sounds like
        conscious out-of-body-state.

        Although, the ancients were familiar with this state it seems to have
        gone into hiding and re-surfaced again with many accounts today
        of 'dreaming' with guides and been shown symbolic situations.

        I am not an expert in this subject but have had a few powerful
        conscious dreams or states. and in fact only recently have I met my
        guides.

        I also had a very powerful out-of-body experience where I went right
        through my lounge glass window.

        I fall asleep on my lounge couch and was woken up by a loud loud
        ringing noise almost like a fire siren (later i wonder if this was a
        trumpet) my spirit rose from me and dived into the floor.

        Here I had a vision; I was standing in clear blue water wherein there
        were three circles of blood. This was at my work (a recording studio
        and it was next to big speakers)

        I then come out of the floor/vision and with a speed that was so
        dymanic and went right through the glass window.

        My body was like a solid shadow, if I may call it that. I rose above
        the trees in my garden and said 'Glory to God in the Highest' (my
        voice was very soft coming almost from my stomach although my stomach
        wasn't there I felt my stomach and all my organs to be there).

        I thought to myself I'd like to go and see my Mom (who lives 600km's
        away) a thought-voice come to me 'you cannot do that'.

        I then thought of my body and immediately went down (with this speed)
        into a bush in the garden. Right in the middle of the bush. Here I
        saw I had the blanket around me, the one my body was under on my
        couch. Everything around me was a blackish colour, including me (it
        was night) but this blanket I saw to be the blue colour it was.

        I rose out of the bush, even took a twig out of my non-hair, with
        such speed, went back through the glass window and back into my body.

        I was thrilled. This happened in August this year I've had another
        experience but not as profound as this.

        Anyway, just my experience. I'm keen to hear further of yours
        Matthew. The conscious state in dreams and out-of-body seem closely
        linked.

        My regards
        Caryn