Posts not going thru?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2006
      ******* Well, that mesasage came through fine. If any members don't see a
      post appear, they can e-mail me directly and I'll see what I can find out at
      Yahoo. I never seem to have any problems.

      -starman
      DrStarman@...
      www.DrStarman.com

    • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2006
        I think people are clicking on the wrong link in the message "send to" box.  On my box several steiner groups pop up.

        ~Be a heretic of reality~

      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2006
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:

          > I think people are clicking on the wrong link in the message "send
          to" box.
          > On my box several steiner groups pop up.
          >

          > ~Be a heretic of reality~

          As far as I can see there seem to be two ways in sending messages.
          Either through email steiner@egroups.com or a direct reply like I am
          doing here. I take it; the messages sent via email are automatically
          routed here without any personal interface required. I understand how
          frustrating it can be to type a message directly and see it disappear
          into the realms of nowhere.

          I am sure it is not difficult to get into a routine of sending
          messages; says me with confidence :) as they say practice makes
          perfect.

          While Im here thats quite an interesting tag line 'Be a heretic of
          reality' - if I may add my two pennies worth : it is said the human
          body is the greatest mystery of all. Therefore reality is the
          greatest mystery. So if I am right saying 'heretic of reality' is
          saying 'non-believer of reality'. It is a point; reality is a
          manifestation of spirit and hence is not actually solid. But then
          surely this manifestation is deserving of belief to make it real?

          Just my ramblings; please argue with me if you think otherwise :)

          Now to hit the send button; trusting it will work!

          My regards
          Caryn