  • Audio Optics
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006

      Dear all at the Rudolf Steiner Group

      Thank you for your warm welcome and thank you so much for sending Rudolf’s zodiac symbols.  I have not seen them before and they are beautiful; I will treasure them forever and spend many hours contemplating them.  I love the Virgo symbol, so complete.

      It is a great pleasure and honour to be welcomed into a Rudolf Steiner group; I am sure I will find my feet with posting messages.  A bit about myself;

      I am a 40 year old female, married with two sons.  I was born in Zimbabwe and have lived in South Africa for the past 32 years.  I have a keen sense of the Hermetic path and from an early age have been attracted to this His*tory.  I started studying astrology from the age of 12 and esoteric astrology appeals to me rather than mundane astrology although they are one and both compliment the full story.  I am a secular student, self taught being my Aquarian nature (1966-01-28) and have a deep love for Christ.  All That Is; is Christ.

      The Samsara symbol is interesting.  Our descent and our ascent through the twelve seats of the constellations is my philosophy inspired by Rudolf Steiner.  Recently I have been pondering the symbol Pisces and have thought :  It has happened therefore it is.  Symbolised by Pisces; the one fish traveling downstream and the other fish traveling upstream connected by a golden thread.  The traveling down is our spirits made into form into matter and the traveling up is the re-living our time spent in form; in un-form – pure spirit. Not necessarily a separate event; happening on a daily basis in being awake and being asleep.  Happening on a greater scale upon the release of the spirit from the body. The Samsara symbol fulfills this sense for me.

      If I may reply to Starman’s message here.  Thank you for the welcome.  The 12 Holy Nights sounds a wonderful thing to discuss, I must say I have no heard the term – 12 Holy Nights – and would be keen to read this further.  It does sound in relation to the 12 zodiacal seats, the 12 tribes of Israel , the 12 sons of Jacob and the 12 knights of round table.  Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and the Kingdoms of Nature; wonderful. Wouldn’t mind reading this either; Steiner spoke about so much, what a person and a man of God.  The Spiritual Beings, so sublime in their Hierarchy kingdoms. Blessed are we to even catch a feeling of them.  The Gospel of St. John has me on my knees.  I am reading Hebrews at the moment; St Paul talking about Christ. So wonderful.

      Lately I have been caught up in realizing the truth behind Steiner’s lecture on Technizismen/Technicisms ‘Products of Technology’ further defined as Ahrimanic elemental powers in technology. Lecture given Stuttgart , 14 November 1920.  I do believe this is behind the ‘Alien belief’ or ‘Gospel of Star Trek’ mindset which most people seem to believe nowadays.  Steiner saw this happening; and I can see it happening before our own eyes.

      I dare say my message is getting long so I’ll stop now with my interests briefly spoken about. Again thank you for the welcome and the treasured symbols, it is deeply appreciated.  I look forward to getting to know you all.

      My regards