Re: Holy Nights Study

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
      Well, there were 2 lecture cycles on the Gospel of St. John, both in 1908.
      The most well-known ones were in Hamburg, in May 1908 I believe. I think
      they are available to read for free on the Steiner e-library, and they're an
      excellent lecture cycle for beginners. I have them in English and also the
      German original. That would certainly be a good choice to study.

      >From: Cheeseandsalsa@...
      >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [steiner] I Never Give Up !!! / Holy Nights Study
      >Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 21:21:40 EST
      >
      >I would love to take a refreshing look again at the Gospel of St. John
      >lectures. They are extraordinary. Or possibly the three lectures on the
      >St. John
      >lectures? Do you know which ones I am talking about? I can't seem to
      >name
      >them at the moment. Maybe there were more than three. ~Chantel
      >
      >"The genuine practitioners of the love of and the search for wisdom will
      >be
      >but a small remnant... Those who belong to this small class have tasted
      >how
      >sweet and blessed a possession of philosophy is." Plato, The Commonwealth
      >IV

      Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with
      Live Search!
      http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmtagline