Still Trying.....

  • Mary Ellen Armstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      If this gets through then I will believe in Divine forces, be they
      good or not !!!! I am still trying to send a post regarding being
      psychic, and it not necessarily being a black/white issue...
      Before I wrote the post in question, I knew it may not be made
      available to the group...It was quite a nice post and every word was
      true and from the heart.
      If any of you out there know me then you will attest to the fact
      that I speak my mind, and do so with no harmful intent...But I will
      call a spade a spade....
      I would like to know what happened to my post....I am a Psychic,
      and do sense a bit of "horse play"...Mary Ellen...
    • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
        Welcome Mary Ellen happy to see you here.  I got your post and am interested in your apparent "lost" one. ~Chantel

        "The genuine practitioners of the love of and the search for wisdom will be but a small remnant... Those who belong to this small class have tasted how sweet and blessed a possession of philosophy is." Plato, The Commonwealth IV