Hello group,

  • Mary Ellen Armstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      How does one get their posts to appear in the group ? I have
      written 3 to no avail....Thank you......Peace, Mary Ellen Armstrong.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
        Well, whatever you were doing wrong.... you're doing it right now!

        Welcome to the group.

        -starman

        www.DrStarman.com

        >From: "Mary Ellen Armstrong" <maryellenrayofsun@...>
        >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [steiner] Hello group,
        >Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:20:00 -0000
        >
        > How does one get their posts to appear in the group ? I have
        >written 3 to no avail....Thank you......Peace, Mary Ellen Armstrong.

        Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with
        Live Search!
        http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmtagline