SOUL-CALENDAR, WEEK 29 AFTER EASTER

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      The "Calendar of the Soul"

      Dr. Rudolf Steiner gave out the 'Soul-Calendar' in 1912, consisting of 52

      days.

      constellation LIBRA from October 13th to November 9th in our era. A
      version of the new symbolic image of the SCALES from the original
      Soul-Calendar, done by an artist from Steiner's sketches & indications, is
      attached to this electronic mail.

      This week's mantra.
      uses symbolic images like the Zodiac image ("Imaginations") to awaken
      spiritual sight, and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing.
      experience.

      English to German.

      * M A N T R A # 2 9 *

      Sich selbst des Denkens leuchten
      Im Innern kraftvoll zu entfachen,
      Erlebtes sinnvoll deutend
      Aus Weltengeistes Kr�ftequell,
      Ist mir nun Sommererbe
      Ist Herbstesruhe und auch Winterhoffnung.

      The Glowing Light of Thinking
      Within oneself powerfully to enkindle,
      Life's meaningfulness interpreting
      Out of the World-Spirit's Power-Source,
      Is to me Summer's inheritance,
      Is Fall's Rest and also Winter's Hope.

      The season of Autumn is the Michaelmas time, in which we are meant to
      develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature
      (outer)-consciousness we had all Summer.
      Last week, we felt this growing self-consciousness cause our being to
      widen: thinking found itself able to solve seemingly-insoluable mysteries of
      life, and in our feelings, many wishes we had given up on now we see it
      possible to realize.
      This week, we should feel this growing power of Thinking as the gift of
      our Summer experience, making sense out of all that seemed senseless in
      life; giving us a feeling of a restful pause and an expectation of good in
      the coming Winter.
      **********************************

      some of the spiritual figures AND EVENTS connected with the days.

      Sunday, October 29th. Moon Aquarius. First Quarter. Narcissus.

      Monday, October 30th. Moon Aquarius. Claudius.

      Tuesday, October 31st. Moon Pisces. Wolfgang.

      Wednesday, November 1st. Moon Pisces. Catholic Festival of All Hallows
      ((became since the seventh century celebrated, as an imitation of the
      worship that was used in the Pantheon in Rome for all the heathen Gods. The
      Pantheon was given to Pope Boniface IV by Caesar Photius and consecrated to
      all the Holies.)

      Thursday, November 2nd. Moon Aries. Festival of All Souls (since 1020 as a
      Catholic Festival established).

      Friday, November 3rd. Moon Aries. Malachi (the Prophet).

      Saturday, November 4th. Moon Taurus. 1493 Columbus landed in Guadaloupe.

      Microsoft Office Live