Quantum Technologies

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2006
      I put together a Web site that centers upon a fictitious corporation
      that I dreamt up, that designs, engineers, and surgically implants
      biological neuro-chips directly into the brain.

      The site is still under construction, but the basics are live on the
      Web. Have a look if you want.

      If anyone with writing experience wants to submit an article or essay
      to the Web site, contact me. All submissions must be FOR and not
      opposed to digitalizing thought on a societal level, since the site is
      essentially a joke that parodies the field of artificial
      intelligence. A link to the site is below.

      http://www.kcpost.net/QuantumSite/htdocs/index.htm