Re: the study....

  • Sarah Cherry
    Message 1 of 91 , Jan 1, 2001
      At 9:04 PM +0000 1/1/01, Charlie Morrison wrote:
      >I had just finished reading "Love and its Meaning in the
      >World" prior
      >to switching on my computer and reading the messages, so I would like
      >to know if it is the same lecture that you refer to in message 187,
      >Sarah. I tried to go to the site you quoted but failed. Although I
      >do seem to be having more problems than usual with my computer today.

      Yes, this is the one. I had some trouble with the e.lib a few days
      ago and exchanged some e-mail with the librarian, James Stewart. It's
      working on my computer now. If you have trouble with one browser, you
      might try another one. Explorer is most reliable. If lots of people
      have trouble with the link, and want to read the lecture, I can
      upload the file to the egroups "files" section.

      Sarah
    • steiner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 91 of 91 , Dec 24, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the steiner
        group.

        File : /Culture, Law and Economy.doc
        Uploaded by : durwardstarman <DrStarman@...>
        Description : Article by Dr. Steiner in Soziale Zunkunft, Sept. 1919

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        durwardstarman <DrStarman@...>