Re: [steiner] Question/Nazi's/Goetheanum

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2006
      Omg, I can't believe the crap that gets published.  I couldn't read it due to strong intuitive resistance.  I just couldn't read it and when I was trying I kept hearing odd noises.
      Thanks for your work Starman.  ~All good things, Chantel

      "The genuine practitioners of the love of and the search for wisdom will be but a small remnant... Those who belong to this small class have tasted how sweet and blessed a possession of philosophy is." Plato, The Commonwealth IV