    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2006
      The "Calendar of the Soul"

      Rudolf Steiner gave out the 'Soul-Calendar' in 1912, consisting of 52

      days.

      constellation LIBRA from October 13th to November 9th in our era. A
      version of the new symbolic image of the SCALES from the original
      Soul-Calendar, done by an artist from Steiner's sketches & indications, is
      attached to this electronic mail.

      This week's mantra.
      uses symbolic images like the Zodiac image ("Imaginations") to awaken
      spiritual sight, and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing.
      experience.

      English to German.

      * M A N T R A # 2 8 *

      Ich kann in Innern neu belebt
      Erf�hlen eignen Wesens Weiten
      Und kraftef�llt Gedankenstrahlen
      Aus Seelensonnenmacht
      Den Lebensr�tseln l�send spenden,
      Erf�llung manchem Wunsche leihen,
      Dem Hoffnung schon die Schwingen l�hmte.

      I can in Inner newly alive
      Feel my own Essence widen
      And power-filled Thinking-rays
      Out of Soul's Sun-Might
      Life-Riddles loosening giving,
      Lending fulfillment to many Wishes
      That before even the Hope for had its wings lamed.

      The season of AUTUMN is the MICHAELMAS time, in which we are meant to
      develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature
      (outer)-consciousness we have had all Summer. This developing
      self-consciousness by last week had produced a powerful force in our
      soul-drives, which was sensed as a seed of future development going into the
      Autumn.
      This week, we feel this new force enlivening our inner selves, like a
      Sun we have taken WITHIN us instead of the warming sun that was outside us
      in the summer, and this causes our being to widen out of its isolation
      within self into the wide world----- and newly-empowered thinking finds
      itself able to solve what had been before seemingly insoluable mysteries of
      life; which in turn leads to the feeling that there are many wishes, whose
      hopes of fulfillment we had given up on, that we now can see it WILL be
      possible to realize.

      **********************************

      Sunday, October 22nd. Moon Scorpio. New Moon. 1811 Franz Liszt born.

      Monday, October 23rd. Moon Scorpio. Ignatius.

      Tuesday, October 24th. Moon Sagittarius. Raphael (the Archangel).

      Wednesday, October 25th. Moon Sagittarius. 1806 Max Stirner born.

      Thursday, October 26th. Moon Capricorn. Thaddeus (found in Matthew's
      Gospel).

      Friday, October 27th. Moon Capricorn. Sabina.

      Saturday, October 28th. Moon Capricorn. Simeon and Judas (relatives of
      Jesus). 1704 John Locke died. 1466 Erasmus of Rotterdam born.

      Get today's hot entertainment gossip
      http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001