Bondarev

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      Last month's exchange concerning Bondarev's expulsion from
      Anthroposophy was entertaining and intriguing, and I was hoping that
      some sort of resolution would arise from a lively debate on the
      issues. The debate never ensued. Only silence.

      I've read some of the Bondarev material that Mason posted on the
      Internet, and found it inspiring and evocative in places but not anti-
      Semitic. Nor did I find any material elsewhere on the Internet
      showing that Bondarev wrote Holocaust denial propaganda. That
      doesn't mean that Bondarev doesn't propagate these theories. I just
      haven't seen them yet.

      The subject fascinates me, admittedly because these theories seem to
      make no rational sense whatsoever, yet are propagated by some of
      Europe's brightest thinkers.