the study....

  • Sarah Cherry
    Message 1 of 91 , Jan 1, 2001
      I'm noticing what I'll call a "boost" in my understanding and
      resonance with the text of the Gospel of St. John lectures. I feel
      that it is because we are studying as a group and we are receiving
      help. Is anyone else having such an experience and if so, what do you
      make of it?

      I've studied this lecture cycle before in a conventional study group
      and am trying to discern the effects of undertaking this kind of
      study in this medium. In other words, I can expect some increased
      connection to the text (hopefully) because I have studied it before
      and time has passed before taking it up anew.

      This is the first online study I have taken part in. I am interested
      in hearing impressions and observations from the rest of you as to
      how the study is affecting you. Perhaps we could do some Goethean
      observation on this theme.

      Also, I notice there isn't anyone on the calendar signed up for the
      summaries of chapters 10, 11, and 12. If this is indeed the case,
      I'll do chapter 10.

      Happy New Year,

      Sarah
    • steiner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 91 of 91 , Dec 24, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the steiner
        group.

        File : /Culture, Law and Economy.doc
        Uploaded by : durwardstarman <DrStarman@...>
        Description : Article by Dr. Steiner in Soziale Zunkunft, Sept. 1919

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        durwardstarman <DrStarman@...>