conscience

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2006
      That was very interesting Starman; thank you.

      One part that doesn't gel, though, is where you said that the Jewish tribe was trying to inbreed to get to a point of evolution so that the Christ could be born. But inbreeding does the opposite; the less the genes are mixed with different ethnicities, the more dumbed down and more prone to disease and disabilities the tribe becomes. It still happens today; ie with some diseases like Thallasaemia. Even the Australian Aborigines have known this for centuries; they could only marry into certain tribes, as far removed from inbreeding as possible. The pre-exilic Jews were insular and solipsistic; this was their downfall - from my reading and research. But go ahead - prove me wrong :-)

      Sarah
      Waldorf Doll Making DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!
      e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
      www.sarahs-dolls.com