RE: [steiner] Ramtha Parody

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      ******* That was from the great American "philosopher" P.T. Barnum.

      BTW, if you'd like to hear a great parody of California New Age
      nuttiness, the Firesign Theater ----all the way back in the 1970s when it
      was all just starting ---- did an abum called "Everything You Know Is Wrong"
      (also a short film of the same name which I have a copy of, butwhich isn't
      easy to find like the album), in which the Art Bell-type radio wacko "Happy"
      Cox changes the saying a bit to more closely match the creed of snake-oil
      salesmen like Dan Brown, Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Swami Rajneesh and so many
      others: "There's a SEEKER born every minute." ;->

      Ah, all the more reason to try to introduce people to spirit
      science----the ruling paradigm of the West has become falsified and no
      longer answers the needs of the human soul, so people are seeking, and need
      to find their way to the real thing, as we know it is from experience.