Re: [steiner] Online anthroposophical discussions

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 22 7:33 PM
      Your Saturn return, that is when I discovered Steiner....  Quite a few women I know discover Steiner at that age might have to do more with childhood info regarding waldorf though.  Not sure because after 29 you are entering those precious Christ years.  I've studied Cayce as well and have not been drawn to that however.  Steiner is among much other stuff always integrating.  That is my two cents in a hurry.