Amzanig huh?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
      The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
      Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a
      wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be
      in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed
      it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
      ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

      Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

      Mathew Morrell
      www.kcpost.net