and another Bondarev chapter

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      To All:

      I have just posted another chapter from
      Bondarev's book *The Crisis of Civilization*.
      In this chapter (#16) he places the concepts
      of the previous chapter I posted ("Middle
      Europe") within a wider view of the evolution
      of peoples and cultures. And in the section
      "The Archetypal Phenomenon of the Occult-
      Political Battle" he states concisely the core
      of his thesis on occult politics in the world
      today. (And this thesis is further illuminated
      when taken together with his picture of "The
      Archetypal Phenomenon of the Mystery of Evil"
      in Chapter 19 ("Good and Evil"), which I
      already posted.)

      Unhappily, I have not yet gotten the illustrations
      and diagrams which should be included in
      Chapter 16. Without them, the reader may
      miss the pictorial aspects of Bondarev's
      thinking, but perhaps the exercise of
      imagining the diagrams from the textual
      descriptions might be healthy. I hope to
      include the pictures later.

      *The Spiritual Configuration of Europe*
      <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/1105/SpiritualEurope.htm>

      Robert Mason