Musings and Ponderings...

  • My2Cents
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Dear Steiner Friends,

      Much has been contributed regarding Anthroposophical contributions in general, all within a short period of time, giving all of us many facets for ponderings. As Steiner so often said, and here I paraphrase, 'There is no other realm in which lack of humility and recognition of truth is so vastly unrecognized than in the realms of Spiritual Science'.

      It was very late in my Anthroposophical studies when I finally felt able to investigate Steiner's Cosmology - it seems to me some Anthroposophists are ready for given aspects of Spiritual Science whereas others are led in a differing direction, all of which is understandable considering the diverse influences under which all of us exist while in the physical and also the spiritual worlds, not to mention which of the two types of Anthroposophists we are, as outlined in "Karmic Relationships [Vol. III] - The Karma of the Anthroposophical Society."

      Quite some years ago I delved very deeply, finally, into Cosmology, or Astrosophy as it is sometimes called. This enormously broad spectrum as presented by Steiner seemingly worked within me first mostly intellectually, as I attempted to segment each separate concept, planet, constellation - all the way up to and then past the fixed stars - but then a time came when I was led to the knowledge that I had somehow taken a wrong direction, expecting too much too soon, unconsciously expecting, perhaps, worldly views to somehow apply in Spiritual Realms, and finally I put the entire "whole" aside - only later did I feel that perhaps I was led to this maneuver in order to "digest" what little I might have been capable of, finally emerging from a perhaps worldy concept into a differing and hopefully a truly Anthroposophical understanding. Lesson learned, but how thorougly?

      It seems to me I must "set aside my whole" in order to enter the necessary Anthroposophical world in truth and humility, but there always remains a tiny voice nagging "Are you certain?" from within my very soul.

      Blessings,

      My2Cents

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.