Offlist:Re: MM's ramblings

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
      Thanks for the compliment!

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "My2Cents" <my2cents@...> wrote:

      > Dear Mathew,
      >
      > Indeed your so-called "ramblings" very clearly do carry
      Anthroposophical truths and in an especially well written and graphic
      style - I was especially effected by your recent "ramblings" in which
      you depicted the individual riding on a train after being helped
      aboard by the strange individual, about whom you maintained a subtle
      continuing nuance of evil. At the time of reading this work I was
      especially effected by your balance of "trusting innocence"
      versus "cunning pure evil" and the ramifications of this particular
      writing of your's still reverberates within my being.

      > I look forward to "Lightening Bolt's" next offering.
      >
      > Blessings,
      >
      > My 2 Cents

      whether I'm writing from the standpoint of a nihilist alcoholic or
      I'm writing from the standpoint of a mystic landscape artist. Just
      because I don't smother my stories in New Age gobbly guke doesn't
      mean there isn't a profound message underlying my work. I work very
      hard making sure there's divine meaning in all my stories. Right now
      I'm working on a story that I've meditated upon for quit a long time
      now, and finally "the story" has come to be like a flash of lightning
      from out of the blue. With loving care I'm rendering the story for
      this group---and only this group. It is a gift.Mathew "lightning
      bolt" Morrellwww.kcpost.net