Whatever

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2006
      Well, I hope not everyone feels animosity toward my fiction. Whether
      I'm writing short stories or philosophical essays, I take pride in my
      writing and always try to create the very best product that I can.
      Let's not be limited to the "philosophical essay." I would like to
      encourage others to create short stories, poems, etc, for this forum---
      as I do. Let the critics be damned.

      Mathew Morrell
      www.kcpost.net