Sexy and mature singles looking for fun!

  • maturewoman98
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2006
      I'm a sexy, energetic and open minded, love to experiment and be
      erotic with a sexy single.........Willing to fulfill my partners every
      need

      and desire. Enjoy touching, feeling and tasting every inch of my
      partners body and swallowing every drop.
      You can Find me here
      http://www.geocities.com/maturesingles55

      My nickname is zoey1983
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2006
        If you're 98 years old lady, you're a little too mature for me.

        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "maturewoman98" <maturewoman98@...>