Re: Steiner Returns

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 6 , May 8, 2006
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "My2Cents" <my2cents@...> wrote:

      > Perhaps I am not handling the URL correctly since it leads me to a
      yahoo.com site informing me "page not found" - what am I doing wrong?

      I don't know what you're doing wrong; that is the
      correct URL. I just left-click it, and the page
      pops right up; right-click and click Open in a New
      Window, and the page pops up in a new window. Maybe
      you can try typing the whole URL in your Address
      box and clicking Go?

      RM
    • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2006
        AOL Email
        The book "Intuitive Meetings" costs 15.00.

        "Blessed are you, O heart that is lucid,
        the dwelling place of the deity.
        Blessed are you, O heart that is pure,
        which beholds the hidden essence.
        Blessed are you, flesh and blood,
        the dwelling place of the Consuming Fire.
        Blessed are you, mortal body made from dust,
        home of the fire that sets the ages alight." ~Sahdona the Syrian