RE: [steiner] Steiner Returns

  • My2Cents
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2006
      Dear Robert,

      Perhaps I am not handling the URL correctly since it leads me to a yahoo.com site informing me "page not found" - what am I doing wrong?

      Blessings,

      My2Cents

      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2006
        That's all very interesting Robert ... but tells me nothing, except
        that Americans are obsessed with themselves.

      • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2006
          AOL Email
          I read the article and I think that it makes almost too much sense.  It almost seems as if anybody could have written that article.  To make those claims however is to put yourself in a place of vulnerability.  I don't know I guess I have to read the book.  Does anybody know where to find it?

          "Blessed are you, O heart that is lucid,
          the dwelling place of the deity.
          Blessed are you, O heart that is pure,
          which beholds the hidden essence.
          Blessed are you, flesh and blood,
          the dwelling place of the Consuming Fire.
          Blessed are you, mortal body made from dust,
          home of the fire that sets the ages alight." ~Sahdona the Syrian
        • Robert Mason
          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2006
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "My2Cents" <my2cents@...> wrote:

            > Perhaps I am not handling the URL correctly since it leads me to a
            yahoo.com site informing me "page not found" - what am I doing wrong?

            I don't know what you're doing wrong; that is the
            correct URL. I just left-click it, and the page
            pops right up; right-click and click Open in a New
            Window, and the page pops up in a new window. Maybe
            you can try typing the whole URL in your Address
            box and clicking Go?

            RM
          • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com