Steiner Returns

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2006
      To All:

      New info related to the question of the present
      status of the spirit of Rudolf Steiner: -- Dr. Heinz
      Herbert Schoffler had reported that Walter Johannes
      Stein recorded in his notebook that Rudolf Steiner
      told him (WJS) in 1922 that he (RS) would return in
      eighty years, and in America. And apparently,
      almost exactly eighty years after Steiner's death
      (March 30, 1925) a kind of "return" did happen, and
      in America. For more info:, see here:

      <http://www.geocities.com/steiner_returns/Rudolf_Steiner_Returns.htm>.

      Robert Mason

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • My2Cents
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2006
        Dear Robert,

        Perhaps I am not handling the URL correctly since it leads me to a yahoo.com site informing me "page not found" - what am I doing wrong?

        Blessings,

        My2Cents

        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2006
          That's all very interesting Robert ... but tells me nothing, except
          that Americans are obsessed with themselves.

        • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2006
            AOL Email
            I read the article and I think that it makes almost too much sense.  It almost seems as if anybody could have written that article.  To make those claims however is to put yourself in a place of vulnerability.  I don't know I guess I have to read the book.  Does anybody know where to find it?

            "Blessed are you, O heart that is lucid,
            the dwelling place of the deity.
            Blessed are you, O heart that is pure,
            which beholds the hidden essence.
            Blessed are you, flesh and blood,
            the dwelling place of the Consuming Fire.
            Blessed are you, mortal body made from dust,
            home of the fire that sets the ages alight." ~Sahdona the Syrian
          • Robert Mason
            Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2006
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "My2Cents" <my2cents@...> wrote:

              > Perhaps I am not handling the URL correctly since it leads me to a
              yahoo.com site informing me "page not found" - what am I doing wrong?

              I don't know what you're doing wrong; that is the
              correct URL. I just left-click it, and the page
              pops right up; right-click and click Open in a New
              Window, and the page pops up in a new window. Maybe
              you can try typing the whole URL in your Address
              box and clicking Go?

              RM
            • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com