Steiner's atonement theory

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
      Could someone please sum up Steiner's atonement theory in one paragraph? I
      have been reading about the various theories and I remember also reading
      about Steiner's theory. But I still can't get a grasp on it.
      thanks

      Sarah
      Waldorf Doll Making DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!
      e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
      www.sarahs-dolls.com
    • Robert Mason
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
        > Could someone please sum up Steiner's atonement theory in one
        paragraph? I
        > have been reading about the various theories and I remember also
        reading
        > about Steiner's theory. But I still can't get a grasp on it.

        This isn't a complete summary, and it's a lot
        more than a paragraph, but it does explain the
        difference between personal karma and the objective
        consequences of sin -- in relation to Christ's
        "forgiveness of sins".
        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/ChrHumSoul/19140715p01.html
        This cycle recently appeared at the eLib.

        Robert Mason