Re: [steiner] Holy Week Study

  • Cecilia Velasquez
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13 9:19 AM
      I am new to anthroposophy and new to the group, I probably wont be doing much posting because I am just trying to figure this out and finding a way to living anthroposophy in my every day life. I find everything that Dr, Steiner wrote and spoke has a lighting effect in my life, but there is so much to read and do that I dont know if this life time will be enough to do it.

      I have two little girls the oldest is 6 and the younger is 3 and they kept me bussy. I am trying to learnd as much as I can from them.

      I just wanted to say that I really look forward to recive the calendar every week, I did notice that missing post, but I did feel that I have the right to ask, since I am new.

      I live in Peru, I appologize if there is something that is not well writen.

      Thanks,

      Cecilia