A Parody of Sorath

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2006

      Many of you have noticed that I haven't contributed to this forum as of late---and now I'd like to explain why.  I've been involved in intensive research, the likes of which I shall divulge shortly.  Suffice it to say, this research has occupied my attention almost constantly during all my waking and sleeping hours for the last 12 hours, and during the nap I took at noon today.

      What I have to say will undoubtedly send shockwaves through the Anthroposophical community; but that is not my intention.  Let me make that very clear.  My intention is not to shock or to bewilder or to "get famous" and have my handprint in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.  To the contrary.   Since waking up from my nap, my intention has been to reveal the truth; in this case, the truth behind Satan's incarnation in physical flesh.  When will he appear?  What is his name?  What does he look like?  Does he wear woman's underclothing?

      Everyone knows that the number of the Anti-Christ is 666.  The letters in his name add up to this number, if we're using the Hebrew alphabet in which every letter has a numerological component.  These letters are 400, 200, 6, 60---or Tau, Resh, Vau, Samech.  This is the number of the Sun Demon, SORATH.

      And we also know that "666" also has a time component.  Every 666 years Sorath, the Sun Demon, advances a step further into Earth Evolution, and increasingly becomes more involved in human affairs.  For instance, in the year 666 Jundi Sabur "materialized" through Ahriman's influence.  Then in 1332 (which is 666 x 2) we find the cruel suppression of the Knights Templar, a Christian sect or warrior-monks that fulfilled God's plan for human evolution.  Ahriman replaced the Templars with his own knighthood, called the KNIGHTS of NEE, a rather tall, well-armed, mean-tempered lot of men with a strange proclivity for ale, decapitation, and dainty English landscape designs. . . and, oh yes, herring.

      MYASSHURTS---or Sorath, whichever pronunciation you prefer---operates within the 666 time-cycle.  This time cycle is not arbitrary.  It is empowered celestially by vast astronomical forces penetrating the time-space matrix.  Harmonically, the 666 time-cycle divides into smaller micro-cycles that express the Ahrimanic impulse on the micro-level, instead of on a macro level.  Resonating within the 666 year time cycle, the micro-cycles coincide with worldly events inspired by Ahriman.

      For instance, if we divide 666 by 3, then divide the sum by 2.365, then add 19883.4, we arrive at the date March 31, 1982---2:36 PM Central Standard Time.  On this date we find that very profound and disturbing evils occurred in Earth evolution, that were directly influenced by the powers emanating from MYASSHURTS.  On this day the rock group Doobie Brothers split up.  Another microcycle manifested days earlier when Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder released "Ebony & Ivory" in the UK .  Instantly the whole world had the irrational impulse to submerge their face underwater and breath.

      If we divide 666 by 2.4, then add 3, then subtract 5, then jump up and down for 5 minutes, and yodel three times, we arrive at the date April 18, 1987.  Absolutely nothing happened on this day, nothing.  I'm going outside now to feed the birds.

    • Sue
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2006
        Actually .... something did happen on the 18th of April, 1987...
        I turned 37!

        Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com
      • Barbara P
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2006