German translation & Physics...

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      Unfortunately Barbara I don't have a copy, but I may
      know someone who does. I will enquire over the next
      few weeks and get back to you on that. Meanwhile, my
      source for the English version was from the Newsletter
      of the Rudolf Steiner Library Issue # 17 Winter/Spring
      1997. They are at 65 Fern Hill Rd, Ghent, NY 12075 ..
      PH. 518-672-7690. Maybe they can help.
      Kat ... it's time that Science met the Spirit, where
      else can it go? If you can tackle quantum physics, you
      must be up for Philosophy of Freedom??? :-)
      Kind Regards ... Sue.